XXI -In Love - 18+

Mildly mature content ahead ....

"And you just dropped her home and came straight here to bully us?" -- Nam shouted.

Freen just stared at them. They were sitting in their usual hang out place. She just told them that she reconciled with Becky and everything is fine with her parents as well.

"I am losing hope in this cold faced friend of us!" -- Kade exclaimed and others chuckled.

"You definitely need some lessons Fuzzy! I can't believe that you were married once." -- Noey commented and Freen hit her on the shoulder.

"I volunteer. I can teach you some lessons Fuzzy...." -- Nam caressed Freen's hands from shoulder to palm with a seductive smile. If Freen's glare could kill, Nam would turn into ash then itself.

"Don't you know how to impress Fuzzy? You did have fun in the past!" -- Noey asked.

"That's just because the girls just fell for this cold charisma!" --- Kade laughed and Noey and Nam gave her teasing looks.

"Still.... You get a girl, the super hot and sexy Becky Armstrong, and you don't do anything?! I wish it was me in your place, I would just...." --

"NAM..............!!" -- Freen got up from her chair shouting, towering over the table.

The entire table turned silent and others looked at her with wide open mouth in shock

"Hey.... we are just joking.. Don't be serious Freen... leave it!" -- Kade tried to make her sit.

"We all love Becky for you Freen... Just calm that possessive ass of your's." -- Noey pulled her by the sleeve.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you stupid!" -- Nam slapped her shoulder. Freen winced when her palm hit her shoulder.

"What happened? Did it hurt?" -- Nam asked her with concern.

'It does hurt.' Freen said in her mind. 'But not because of you'.

Flashback

"Of all the things I heard, I never heard that the great Freen Sarocha Chankimha is a crybaby!!" - Becky teased and Freen bit her neck playfully.

"Freen...... " -- Becky tried to remove Freen's arms around her and Freen pressed herself onto the smaller girl more.

"Do you know how much you scared me?" -- Freen asked her by tickling her side.

"Freen.... Stooop....." -- Becky squealed. And tried to escape. But her grip got tightened. And a few seconds later......

"Aaahh....... " -- Freen yelped and let go of Becky. She touched her shoulder where Becky gave her a sharp bite.

"Did..... did it .. hurt so much?!" -- Becky asked her remorsefully and came closer to Freen who was leaning on her seat. She got up from her seat, slightly pulled Freen's top's collar up to have a look at the spot where she bit.

"FRe.... Freen.. what are you doing?!" -- Becky tried to move away from Freen when she was pulled onto her lap. Freen didn't say anything. But her hands moved quickly, lifting Becky and making her straddle her lap. Even she herself was surprised of her action.

Becky was shocked. And she sat there, facing Freen, eye-to-eye. Her face, nose and ears red from laughing and cheeks heated by blushing hard.

🔞

"What now my kitten? Don't you want to bite me now?" -- Freen looked into her eyes with a smirk. Becky gulped. She was not able to face Freen, who cupped her cheek, making Becky to look into her eyes.

Freen's hands started caressing her hips, waists and her curves... Behind her, Freen's left hand slid inside Becky's shirt, caressing her back...warming her skin and Becky let out a deep sigh. Freen kissed her forehead gently... moved to her eyes, nose, cheeks and then pecked on her lips.

"Freen........ " -- Becky let out a heavy breath when she felt Freen's fingers playing with the buckle of her brassiere.. She shivered and goosebumps spread all over her body.

"What is it baby?" -- Freen's voice was hoarse and dangerously low. A single touch, and her buckle opened, making Becky shudder. Becky tried to move and Freen's right hand was quick to make her sit right there.

"Do you know how you drive me crazy each day my kitten?" -- Freen rubbed her nose on Becky's cheeks feeling the warmth of her blush. She nuzzled her nose behind Becky's ear, sniffing her scent. Her left hand moved to the front of Becky's shirt, under the shirt.. Her fingers searching. It gently slid under Becky's opened bra cup, gripping her left breast. squeezing it. Becky shivered under the rough touch. Freen's other hand joined, cupped her other breast, massaging and pressing her hard. Becky shivered. Arching her body backwards. Allowing Freen to continue her ministrations on her breasts. Her whimper was driving Freen insane. Her heart was beating crazily.

She started kissing Becky's neck, feeling how Becky's core warming up her thigh below. She wanted to feel how wet she was making her BecBec.

Freen could feel the small buds getting hardened and erected between her thumbs and forefingers... She pinched Becky's nipples, making her whimper loudly. She was finding it hard to control and touched the hem of the shirt, trying to lift it.

Suddenly Beck's hands flew down, gripping her palms down.

"Please... No.... Not now Freen... " - She pleaded. Her voice almost getting a crying tone when Freen's hands tugged at the hem forcefully.

"Please baby.... Not now..." -- Becky hugged her tightly, making Freen to leave her shirt and pull her into a bear hug! Freen was panting heavily... She closed her eyes tightly and hid her face into Becky's chest, listening to the racing of her heart.

"Hey fuzzy.... what are you thinking of? huh...." -- Nam woke her up from her trance. Freen grinned.

"What The Hell....!!" -- "Are you blusing Freen?!" -- Noey and Kade yelled.

Becky was standing in front of the mirror, looking at herself. Her disheveled hair, crumbled shirt and slightly puffy face and reddened lips! A wide smile came unconsciously and she blushed. She brushed her fingers over her shirt...grazing her still hardened nipples. She shivered in the pleasing ache that is still lingering in her nipples.

🔞

It was all new for her. The way each cells in her body reacting to Freen's touch. The way her heart races and tries to jump out of her chest each time when Freen does something so unpredictable.

She never felt anything like this before. Neither women, nor men did impress her before. Just Freen! Freen entered her life like a whirlwind, sweeping her off her feet, carrying her away with her.

Becky knew that she was in love finally. She wanted to tell the whole world...

That she is in love... That she is in love with Freen Sarocha Chankimha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.09.2024