the beginning

EMMA LEE'S POV
It all started the summer my new neighbors moved in. I was 15, I was the biggest nerd in school. I got straight A's, I was quiet and I tried to stay outta every bodies way.my neighbors needed a babysitter so decided I would do it for a little extra cash.
The first time I babysit.
While babysitting For Chris and Val(my neighbors friends), I was looking at some family photos they had up I noticed in one of the photos there were to boys. I didn't really think of it, it could've been relatives or something.
When Chris handed me the money, he asked "so you looking for a boyfriend around the ages of 13 or 16?"
Before I could answer he said "if you are I have sons, who are in desperate need of a girlfriend"
I giggled a little "no I'm good, thanks for the offer though." Honestly I thought that he was being a little rude.
The whole way home my neighbors were telling me all about the boys and how they would think I would like the older one ,Olly. They told me stories the whole 1 hour drive home about how he's sweet and he's in musicals at school.
A couple of weeks later.....
Holly(my neighbor) asked if I wanted to meet the boys but I was afraid of what my mom would say because she never allowed me to date before. I said yes but I asked her if she wouldn't tell my mother anything. She (knowing my mother) said yes.
I was overwhelmed with the fear of embarrassing myself in front of people I didn't really care for. But we can only hope for the best.
............................................................................................................................................... Hey guys I'm sorry it was so short