The after mass

OLLY'S POV
After the kiss me & Emma haven't talked. it's been about a month sense I've seen her.
EMMA LEE'S POV
I still can't believe he kissed me. It was cheesy and stupid. I have never kissed a boy before nor have I had a friend who is a boy, well I do have Jackson but I don't think he counts, he's gay.
I just got a text from
Holly- hey do you want to come and eat dinner with Chris and Val and the boys.
I told her no because I had a friend over. I didn't really have a friend over it was just a lie to get out of going.
3 WEEKS PASSED BY.......
For weeks I haven't thought about Olly we haven't texted or anything and I finally realized that I probably won't see him again, I felt horrible the way I treated him but he kinda deserved it, he was a total douche bag. He reminded me of a friend of mine. Her name is Zoe. She's random like him, but she is always hooking up with random guys. There perfect for each other. So I decided to invite him to a party Zoe invited me to.
..............................................................................................................................................................................
Sorry that I only did a preview I promise the next one will be uploaded soon