The ball

Ollys pov
When Emma walked out of that bathroom, with that dress on, I was speechless. She looked absolutely stunning. Words can't even explain how beautiful she looked. "Wow..... Just WOW!!"
"Does it look fine?"
"It looks better than fine, it..oh well you look extraordinary!!"
"Really?"
"Really, really" I said as I walked up to her, putting my hands on her waste, giving her a hug.
She looked at me with though's beautiful forest green eyes. My hands still on her waist. "I love you." She said with her hands on my neck. This was the first time, she said 'I love you' and it actually sounded like she meant it.
"I love you more." I said as we got closer. Than I leaned in and kissed her.
After the kiss, we were heading to the car. My hand linked to her hand. As we headed to the car, I noticed I forgot my phone in her room. "Oh crap, I'll be right back." I said as I ran back inside. When I got to her room, I looked for it everywhere in her room. So I checked on her night stand. When I opened it I saw this little box, so I decided to open it. I pulled out 2 blades. At that moment I quickly put it back, and grabbed my phone.
Emma's POV
I was already sitting in the car, when I saw Olly running back to the car, with his phone in his hand.
"Hey babe" I said as he opened the door.
"Hey." He didn't sound as happy as he did earlier. I wonder why?
For the whole ride we didn't talk. It was weird.
At dinner, his parents friends were asking us on how our relationship was going.
"It's going great. Does anyone else want more punch." He quickly got up, and the conversation at the table changed. So I got up to see if he was ok. "Hey Olly, can we talk, please." I said with a gentle tone.
"Not here, but when we get into the car we can." He said with a fake smile. I just wanted to know what was wrong.
The rest of the ball went well. Until we got to the slow dance. Olly had his hands on my waist and my arms were around his neck.
"Do you really want to know what's wrong." He whispered in my ear. I slightly shook my head yes.
"While I was looking for my phone in your room, I found a little box that had 2 blades." Right then my heart was in my stomach. That was my little secret that no one knew about. I felt my eyes start to burn from tears. I quickly got out of Olly's grip and headed for the door, tears running down my face messing up my makeup.
Once I got out the doors I headed anywhere. I took off my heels, setting them on Olly's car and started walking down the street. I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't care. Someone knew my one secret. The secret I've been hiding sense 7th grade. All the sudden I felt arms wrap around me, and I slowly gave up to whoever it was and fell to the ground crying. When I looked up, I saw Olly lifting me up, carrying me to his car, (bridal carry) which was actually a lot farther away than I thought it would be. I was falling asleep in his arms with my nose nuzzled in the crook of his neck. Before I fell into my slumber I whispered to Olly "can I stay at your house tonight."
"Of course my princess." He said kissing my forehead.
**************************************
When we got to his house, he carried me to his room. I cried the whole way home.
"Olly" I said turning over so I could see him.
"Yes" he said half asleep.
"Can you make me a bubble bath?" He looked up at me. He's probably thinking I'm crazy.
"Yes my love." He said as he got up, walking to the bathroom.
When he came out, I got up. When I got to the bathroom I took off my clothes and got in. While in the tub, I thought how I would be better off dead. My life was falling apart and even the one who was there for probably never wants talk to me again because how much of a freak I am.
I think I was in there for about an hour. I didn't realize how long I was in there for drifting away with my thoughts, until I noticed my skin getting all wrinkly. So I got out and grabbed the towel Olly got out for me. I walked in his room in just my towel. "Um.... Can I borrow some clothes?" I asked softly.
"If course." He said with a smile, as he handed me some of his baggy pants and shirt. I went back into the bathroom and changed. When I came out, with me hair in a messy bun, Olly was asleep on his bed. So I went over to him, crawled over him, trying to get to the other side of his bed. During that he woke up, he sat up looking at me.
"Olly can we talk."
"Sure." He said sitting up, rubbing his eyes.
"I know you probably don't want to be my girlfriend anymore I unde-" but before I could finish, he cut me off.
"Now what would make you think, that I wouldn't want you to be my girlfriend anymore?" He asked, I felt a tear slide down my cheek.
"Well I don't know, you know when I was in the tub I was thinking, how life would be so much better if I was dead, I wouldn't be putting you through this stuff. I wouldn't be causing you pain." I said crying even harder now.
"Don't think like that, you changed my life Emma. You made it better. If I was not to meet you I would probably be hooking up with ever girl I see. But now that I've met you, I have become better. Yes you might put me through some things but though's things are what makes us stronger." He said wiping my tears away. I leaned in and kissed him.
After our kiss, we laid with each other falling asleep in each other's arms.