Pending

Olly's pov
While Emma was in the shower, I sat there wondering what she was going to tell me. I would've asked her, but I knew she wouldn't remember. So instead of thinking of that I started to make breakfast.
Emma lee's POV
After getting out of the shower, I dried my hair and started to walk back into the kitchen. I didn't have any clothes with me so I had to wear some of Olly's. Which were kinda baggy, so as I walked I had to keep pulling them up.
When I walked into the kitchen, to my surprise, Olly was cooking and it smelled really good. I haven't eaten sense lunch yesterday so I was really hungry.i walked over to him, while I grabbed an apple, and started to eat.
"So what are you making?" As I take another bite of my apple.
"Crapes!" He said excitedly
I never really had Crapes before, we talked about them in French class but never really ate one. So I just smiled and took another bite of my apple. As I walked over to the couch, I tripped on one of the toys his little brother left out, and hit my nose on the coffee table. I looked down at my hands, barely could see anything with the tears in my eyes, but all I could see was red, from the blood that was gushing out of my nose. Ask tried to stand up, I felt Olly's warm hands help me up, he lead me to the bathroom. After I cleared the tears from my eyes, Olly started dabbing my nose with a wet cloth.
"How did you even do this?" He asked while dabbing my nose with medicine.
"I tripped over a toy." I said while rolling my eyes. I felt really stupid for tripping over a toy and practically breaking my nose.
"Well it might be a little purple and swollen for a couple of days but, it should be fine." He said  while smiling at me.
Right then, the smoke alarm in the kitchen went off, and he jumped up and ran into the kitchen. When I walked in, still holding on to the cloth on my nose, I noticed smoke coming from the pan he he was cooking the Crapes on.
Olly's POV
I left the Crapes On for too long, I felt like real idiot. I quickly turned off the burner and ran to the sink with the hot pan in my hands.i turned on the cold water, and set the pan under it.
"Well how about we just go out for breakfast?" I asked while cleaning myself up.
"I would love to, but I kinda have to go home, it's almost twelve in the afternoon.."
"Oh, okay than some other time then. Come I'll drop you off." I said with disappointment.
When I got home, I tried to make it in as quiet as possible, but my mom was already awake.
"Whose clothes are though's" she asked with a extremely scary/angry face.
" just some of Zoe's, because, you know, I wasn't really planning on spending the night there." Luckily she believed me.
"One question?" She asked
"What?" I said nervously hoping she wouldn't notice my nose.
"What happened to your nose?"
Crap. She noticed. What am I going to say.
"I tripped at Zoe's house, and hit it on a chair." I said with a devious smile
"Oh ok,, hope it gets better."
Holy sh*t. How did she believe that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.  Hey lovelies I'm sorry that it was short. Also I'm sorry I didn't have much of ollys pov
I'll update soon! Bye!!!!