PLOT TWIST!!

Ollys pov
After breakfast, me and Emma went to a mall down the street. When we walked in, I didn't really realize how big this place really was. I looked over at Emma as she's looking up admiring the place. "Choose any store you want, my love."
"Hey Olly, I have a question?"
"And I might have the answer."
"Why are you treating me like this?" She asked looking into my eyes with thoughts adorable green eyes of hers.
"Treating you like what?" I asked, but I already knew the answer to.
"Well your treating me like I'm some goddess or something."
"What I can't treat my girlfriend like a princess?" I said without really realizing I said 'girlfriend'.
"What did you just call me?" She said getting really red.
"Um..........nothing." I said hoping she wouldn't notice.
"No. You called me your girlfriend." She said jumping around poking my chest. She looked really happy actually.
"Um......" I was sorta speechless, does this mean she wants to be my girlfriend? Is she happy that I said girlfriend? How am I supposed to react to this?
"Haha, it's ok it was just a mistake." She said giggling. Her eyes sparkle like the glistening grass from the morning due.
"Ya, just a mistake." I said fake laughing along.
After our little awkward conversation, Emma walked ahead of me, we really didn't talk much to each other. I just walked wherever she walked. Finally she dragged me into a clothing store. "Olly, are you sure I can get whatever I want, because this stuff is quite expensive."
"Yes of course, get whatever you like." I said smiling. As I followed her around, I got a phone call from my dad.
"Hey Olly, what are you up to?"
"Just at the mall with Emma, how about you?"
"Look Olly I'm calling to talk to you about a stupid ball, me and your mother have to go to. And guess what you have to come too! It's not until September, So how about you invite your little girlfriend Emma and buy a suit, I put money on your visa."
"Oh ok, but she's not my girlfri-" but before I could finish he already hung up.

As I caught up with Emma, I notice she found a outfit she liked, but anyways I went up to her. "Hey Emma I just got some great news!"
"What is it?" She said looking at me with though's eyes.
"Well I was wondering if you would like to a ball with me?"
"Of course, I would love to." She said as she embraced me in a huge bear hug.
"Well then let's go shopping for a dress. Even though the ball won't be until, sometime in September." Once I said that her face lit up. She looked so happy!
**************************************************************************************

After we went shopping, we both decided to it was time to go home.

Emma's pov
When Olly pulled up to my house, I noticed someone's car at my house. Then it hit me.
My parents came home early. I was officially screwed.
When we pulled up, my parents walked out with a police officer. Crap. I thought. My stomach was in knots.
"Oh Emma, where were you." My mother said while she hugged, I didn't hug back.
"And who is this, I've never met him!" My father said yelling at me with rage. The police officer talked to my mom and drove off.
"It's just a friend dad." Well I hoped we would be more. But it was no time for me to be thinking like this.
"Well your never allowed to see him again!"
"DAD!" I shouted. "You don't even know the guy, so how about you just stop!!!"
Once I said that my dad turned around, and slapped my face. My mother gasped and yelled "BEN!" She yelled.
I looked at him, strait in the eyes. "Go to hell." I said as I felt the sting of his hit on my face. I just grabbed my stuff and ran up the stairs crying.
That night, I texted Olly to apologize for the way my dad acted, but I never got a reply. I just payed in my bed, crying until I fell asleep.

For the next few months, a lot has changed. Olly texted me and told me, it's best that me and him just stopped talking. My mother and father divorced and mom fell into alcoholism. I, on the other hand, fell into depression. I mean what teenage girl wouldn't, especially when your parents divorce, your mom becomes a drunk, and the boy you thought you loved falls off the face of the earth. I was always alone. I never really left my room, I stayed in there all day thinking of nothing, and just surfed tumblr. I only rarely left to get food. I felt like my whole world crashed. Even worse I just started my senior year. My classes were boring, I just sat there and did my work. During lunch I would stay in a teachers room, doing extra work. My grades were the last thing I had.

A few months later...
It was a random Friday night in September, and I was in my bed surfing tumblr. I looked like a mess, I had the joggers Olly left me and a hoody on. I zoned out like usual, thinking of how Olly has been doing, I haven't seen him in school at all this year. He was probably there but I laid low, never noticing anyone at school. When all the sudden I zoned back into reality and noticed something at my window, it was like a ticking noise. So I got up and opened the blinds. But it was only a tree moving because of the wind. So I dragged myself back to my bed. All the sudden I jumped. It was just my phone. I got a text from a anonymous number. It read come outside, I have a surprise.
So I did as said.
"Well your not ready at all." I heard a familiar voice. Then it hit me. It was Olly.
I ran to him embracing him with a warm hug. "I missed you" I whispered into his ear.
"I missed you more." He said kissing my cheek. I pulled away from his clutch. "Why did you just leave?" I asked started to get teary eyed.
"Well after you ran to your room, I ran up to your dad and started yelling at him. I told him that you didn't deserve that, and how it was my fault you were gone, and so on. I just didn't want him to hurt you no more. I just found out that he left." He said wiping away my tears.
"Wait how did you find out." I said sniffling.
"Your neighbor told my dad." After he said that, we just sat there hugging each other.
"Well aren't you going to get ready?" He asked letting go of our hug.
"Ready for what." Not realizing tonight was the ball.
"For the ball, silly." He said walking to the back seat of his car, there he pulled out the gown I picked out.
"Just give me ten minutes." I said grabbing the town out of Olly's hands and heading for the door.