The new boy

About a week has went by, and me and Olly have been texting. It seems that while I was knocked out, he put his number into my phone. He also put his name in
-¥0UR1-+RU€_£0V€-
I still make fun of him, in a playful way.

One day, I was shopping at the mall with Zoe. We were buying some new shorts, because it summer and it's getting even hotter than usually. So as I was walking out, with my arms full of bags, Zoe decided to stay behind a flirt with some boys, as usual. I was walking to my car, than all of the sudden some jerk bumped into me and made me dump all my stuff, including my Starbucks. Which spilled all over my new clothes.
The guy stayed behind to help me pick up my bags. He kept on apologizing.
"I'm sooo sorry, let me buy you knew things." He said still apologizing.
"It's fine I swear, these weren't imported anyways." I said finally noticing his face. He had bright ocean blue eyes with dirty blonde hair. When he smiled you could see his dimples.
"Hi I'm Louis, but you can call me Loui." He said with a broad voice, smirking at me.
"I'm Emma Lee but you can call me Emma." I said. I could feel the blood rushing to my face.
"Hey Loui, come on we're gonna be late!" His friends yelled
"Well I gotta go, I'll see you around, I guess."
"Yup, I guess." I said as I started walking to my car.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😐😐😐😐😐😐
I am sorry how short this chapter is but omg, who is this new kid!?!!?!?!?
I guess you'll just have to find out
Bye eye