WH¥ TR¥

OLLY'S POV
I'm on my way to the party Emma invited me to. Emma texted me because I'm running a little late, I got caught up in work.
**
When I arrive I started to look for Emma because I had no clue any of these people are. As I was turning the corner to go into the kitchen, to my surprise , I saw Emma taking a shot.
When our eyes caught each other, she looked surprised to see me. She started waving at me to go over there so I did.
"OH heyyy Ollly, y-you sshhould c-come play with us!!!!"
She appeared to be a slight bit drunk. Before I could even start partying I decided to take Emma home, so I lifted her up and carried her to the backseat of my car. The bad part is I have no idea where she lives. So instead of driving her home, I'm driving her to my dads house. "You knowww...........Olly I-I       l-like"
Next thing I know she's passed out in my backseat
When we got there it's nearly eleven O'clock, and my parents are still out, so I carried her into my room and I locked my door. It's only me and Emma here, besides my brother sleeping upstairs, so I lay her on my bed, I can't help but watch her. With her brown hair messed up. I don't understand why she got so mad at me after I kissed her, I mean I really don't know what we are exactly but, I think I might have feelings for her. She's not like any other girl I've met before she's different.
EMMA LEE'S POV (earlier before the party)
I honestly didn't want to go to the party but I wanted to show Olly I'm not a goody two shoes. I don't know why I even worry about what he thinks of me, he just......I don't......just some how he actually made me get this weird fuzzy feeling. BLAH!!
Why do I feel like this!!! UGH.
I try to tell myself I'm not into him!!!
But some how, I think I might be falling for him.
Later before The party.
I got a message from Zoe saying she'll be at my house in about half an hour. Damn I'm so nervous. This is my first party, like an actual high school party. I texted Olly telling him he should show up around ten.
About an hour goes by and Zoe finally decides to show up
When we make it to the house i was just astonished. The house was ten times bigger than my house. When we walked in I didn't recognize anyone they all looked older, like college older. Zoe went and got me a drink, I think. She probably ended up making out with some stranger, like always. I didn't see Olly anywhere and I started to think he was going to be a no show. I decided to text him
Emma- hey you still coming?
Olly- ya just got caught up in work😉
As I waited there for Olly to show up I found Zoe and she introduced me to some friends of her. We decided to play never have I ever. (Basically the point of the game is to say something that happened to you and the other people have to guess if it's true or not. If they get it right you take a drink.) While playing I took about 5 shots. Then Zoe decided to get me a drink, without asking what it is I gulped it down. After that I couldn't remember anything.
The next thing I know I wake up in Olly's bed. I looked around hoping nothing happened. But i realized it was just me in this bed and my clothes are still on me. I tried looking around for Olly but my head was pounding, then he sat up, he slept next to the bed.
"Good morning sunshine!" He said while making this devious face, which made me feel really uncomfortable.
"What happened last night?" I said while rubbing my eyes, trying to get them to focus. But all I can see is the room spinning.
"I really don't know, I walked in on you taking shots with a whole bunch of people."
"CRAP! My moms going to kill me. She's probably freaking out because I never came home last night."I felt horrible she didn't know I would be out all night. Surprisingly I had no messages from her.
"No she won't, I texted her pretending to be you on your phone saying that I was going to spend the night at a friends house." He said while looking for a shirt to put on.
"How'd you get into my phone it was locked." I kinda was scared. He went through my phone?!?
"You gave the passcode. You probably don't remember though." He said with the cutest smirk
"You know the only reason I invited you to that party is to hook you up with my friend Zoe. I didn't mean to get drunk."
Olly's POV
"Well maybe if you didn't get drunk, I would've met your friend, and you wouldn't be in this mess." I said super confused. I actually thought she wanted to go to a party with me but I guess I was wrong.
Before anyone else could say anything I got up and got a cup of coffe.
She soon followed me into the kitchen.
"Do you want to take a shower? You reek of alcohol." I said taking another sip of my coffe.
"Alone. Right. I'll take a shower alone." She said nervously.i thought the way she was nervous around me was cute.
"Yes. Alone, but only if you want to." After I said that I could see her face get super red. I laughed, but she didn't think that, that was very funny. Right then I remembered that she was trying to tell me something last night.