Make up or break up?

I just stood there in shock. He didn't even notice me standing there, he just kept on making out with her. "Olly?" I said in a weak voice.

"Emma. Crap. I'm so sorry I can explain." But before he could go on I cut him off.
"No need to. But you could've just texted me saying you were breaking up with me." I said as I grabbed my bag and ran back the elevator.  I heard him yelling for me but I didn't turn back. Once I got to the first floor, I decided I didn't want to go back with Loui. I just wanted to be alone. I texted Loui and told him to leave and then I turned off my phone. I didn't want to here any bull crap from Olly. I started walking down the street. Once again, I didn't know where I was going. I just kept on walking. I had so many tears in my eyes, my vision was blurry. But that didn't stop me.
Finally I stopped at a bench in the park. I sat there and buried my face into my hands. I sat there crying, for as long as I could remember.
After I wiped all the tears away, I got up and started walking again. This time I could actually see, so I wasn't running into people.

As I walked I realized who's neighborhood I was in, joes.
I had no other choice then to stop at his doorstep.
"Emma?" Joe asked when he opened the door.
"Olly and me are over." I said as I felt more tears coming.
"Oh Emma I'm so sorry" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"What am I going to do?" I said as I buried my face into the crease of his neck.
"Come inside, I have a extra bedroom." He said as I followed him into his flat.

Later that night....

It was late at night, and now I didn't want to be alone. I needed Olly's warm arms, but I couldn't have them. So I walked over to joes room. I walked in quietly and laid next to him. I guess I accidentally woke him up because he turned over and wrapped his arms around me, just what I needed.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"I needed you."
After that, neither one of us talked. We both fell asleep.

Olly's POV.

I can't believe Emma saw that. I feel horrible. She's so much better than I am, she doesn't deserve any of this.
After she left I told Stephanie she should just go. Her being here wasn't going to make things any better. It was just going to remind me of how I broke Emma's heart.
I broke the love of my life's heart.

Emma's POV

When I woke up, I felt warm arms wrapped around me. "Olly." I whispered but than reality hit me. Me and Olly are over.
"What?" Joe whispered.
"Nothing." I quickly responded. I decided I need a shower. I stunk and I needed to wash my sorrows away.
"Hey joe?" I asked softly.
"Yes?" He said still half asleep.
"Can I borrow some clothes?"
"Sure." He said as he smiled. He got up and headed to his dresser. I handed me a pair of sweatpants, and a hoody.
I walked over to the bathroom and got in.

After my shower, I got out and Got dress. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew he didn't really love me. I'm too ugly for him. I started to cry again. I reached over for the razor, but before I could cut my wrist, joe stopped me.
He just put his arms around me, while grabbing the razor out of my hands. I was in tears. We slowly sat down, still in his arms.
Before I knew it, I fell asleep in his arms.

When I awoke, I was back in his bed. Joe was no where to be
Found. So I got up and headed to the kitchen. Before I left the room I noticed a note on his door.

Emma- I'm doing a collab with a friend, be back at 5.
Help yourself to anything in the kitchen.
Love joe-

I smiled at the note, then headed to the kitchen.
I grabbed a bowl of cereal and headed to the living room to watch some tv. When I was done I washed my bowl and I was going to head back upstairs, until there was a knock at the door.
I walked over and opened the door.
"Olly?"
......................................................
Hey guys, it's me kyleigh. I just wanted to thank everyone for reading my book, I'm sorry this chappie was so short. Also I really want to know, why do you guys like this book. It's not even that good? So comment, and don't forget to favorite this chapter!! Bye!!!!