Eternity|Chapter 4

[EDITED] Hey guys, I'm back once again. I hope the Eternity fans are happy that I update a lot! So... Team Jalissa (Jake and Melissa) or Mevi (Melissa and Levi)? Sorry about the ship names I suck at making them :(!Sorry if I make loads of mistakes/typos. I type quite quickly... On the top/side is the flowers that Melissa will get in this chapter... (Sorry if it doesn't load!) Also, if you wanna know what song I listened to making this chapter, it's Whatcha Say (on the top/side). I hope you like this chap! Same old, please..

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Now, the reason I didn't want Nina to know wasn't because I hated her, it was cuz she's quite the gossip girl. I would've loved to tell her, if she wasn't that much of a gossip to be honest. Right now, it was 9am and I was extremely late for school along with Laura. School was supposed to start at 8:30am, but we both woke up at 8:55. The reason for this was because we spent about 5 hours watching movies and chatting. We both slept at 4 am, so you really couldn't blame us for waking late. 

"Hurry up Laura!" I cried, banging on my bedroom door. She was changing, and she wanted her 'private time'. Suddenly, my phone beeped in my pocket and I jumped. Pulling my phone out, I read the message someone had sent me. 

From:Alex </3
Hey Meli, how's school? Having fun I hope ;). I'm sorry about Monday, get over it and move on, live life. I'll see you soon, bye! xx Alex

To:Alex </3
Hey Alex. School's fine. Talk soon. Bye. MP

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed as I leaned against my bedroom door. Bad mistake. All of a sudden, the door opened causing me to topple backwards and fall onto a fully-dressed Laura. 

"Ow!" She shrieked, falling backwards with me. I laughed as my head hit her stomach. I stood up and dusted off my legs before giving her my hand. She eyed it suspiciously before taking it and standing up. 

"I'm sorry. What took you so long?" I apologised.

"Uh... I.." She stuttered.

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"I WAS TALKING TO RYAN OKAY? And I had to find something to wear from your closet," She blurted. I smirked and looked at her. She was wearing a pink lace dress from my 'moms' section. It looked way prettier on her than it did on me and since I didn't like it, I smiled. "You can keep it. It looks better on you plus I don't usually wear clothes from my mom's section." 

"Thank you! But you didn't have to.." She murmured. 

"What are friends for?" I smiled. She grinned and blushed, playing with the lace-y bit of the dress. After about a second, a plan formed in my head and I walked in, pushing her out in the process. 

"I want my private time!" I mimicked, slamming the door shut. She glared at me before walking downstairs to grab a small snack for breakfast which I already ate while she was changing. I walked into my huge wooden closet and walked to my own section. Hm.. I picked a one sleeve blue and purple striped summer dress along with short black leggings. Along with the dress and shorts, I got a white flower headband and 1-inch hot pink heels. I walked out and into the kitchen where Laura was eating cereals. With a mouthful, she asked, "Wow. Why you all dolled up today hm?" 

"What? Got a problem? A girl can't dress up for a day?" I retorted. She rolled her eyes before standing up and grabbing her pink and blue striped bag. I copied her action and headed out the door.

"Wait! I need to go to toilet... Go out first," She smirked, walking to the toilet. Suspiciously raising my eyebrows, I answered with a 'yes' and walked out the door. I came to a stop when I saw a bouquet of flowers laid down on my doorstep.

Who the hell? I picked up the flowers and checked through it for a name, but came out with nothing. Sighing, I was about to give up when I saw a piece of pink paper attached to one of the stems. 

Dear Melissa,
I hope you know I like you... (I think you know) Be in for a surprise today! Sorry about last night... It was a bit... Awkward... Anyways, I'll see you later on today. Oh, and I saw you sleeping! >:)
XoXo, Anonymous.  

I think it's Levi. No wait. Is it Jake? No no no. So basically, I know Levi likes me. I know Levi's going to ask me out someday (it could be today). I know Levi and I's conversation yesterday was awkward. And lastly, I know he knows where I live. Okay. I'm sure its Levi!

"Done day dreaming Barbie?" Laura teased. I glared at her.

"Do you know who sent these?" I asked, ignoring her question. She shook her head and shrugged before closing the door behind her.

"Let's go, it's already 9:20. Period 1 ends in 30 minutes. And it takes 20 minutes to walk there." She states. I gave her a confused look.

"Dude, I have a car in case you forgot!" I chuckled. 

"No, your mom took it genius." She pointed out. I looked at the garage to see she was right. Dang it. 

"Oh. Okay. Hurry, let's go." I blushed. 

"Hey taxi! Over here!" 

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

It was finally lunch. Finally. Jake had been avoiding me for the whole day, but other than that, the classes today were totally fine. The 'surprise' still hadn't happened, and I admit, I was quite excited. I quickly exited Mr.Wood's crowded classroom before rushing to the cafeteria. But what I saw surprised me. Kayla and Jake making out shamelessly, not caring about the world around him. When they stopped for air, Jake caught my eye and I looked away. He was about to walk to me but someone spun me around quickly. 

"Hey Melissa," Levi grinned, flashing his pearly white teeth. I laughed and looked at him. 

"Hey Levi!" I exclaimed happily. He grabbed my hand whilst sparks flew up my arm in an instant. Was he Mr.Perfect? There was something not right about this though.. Oh whatever. Focus Melissa! He's taking you somewhere... Think about NOW, not your FUTURE! My conscious scolded. Whatever. I replied. Suddenly, I felt the sparks leave my arm. Soon enough, I was snapped back to reality. 

"Okay... Levi you can do this!" He muttered to himself before he straightened out his clothes and posture. He took out a bracelet from his back pocket and held it in front of me. 

"Uh.." I stuttered. All of a sudden, 9 of the boys in the football team appeared behind him, each holding rainbow coloured boards. There was a red one, orange one, yellow one, lime one, green one, cyan one, navy blue one, purple one, and lastly, a hot pink one. Each of the boards spelled out 2 letters, and if you put all the letters together it read, WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?

I giggled happily before throwing my arms around a blushing Levi.

"So is that a yes?" He smiled. I laughed before pinching his cheek teasingly. 

"Well duh, yes!" I gushed embarrassingly. 

"I'll see you at 6pm at your house tonight,"