Eternity|Chapter 14

Sup guyssssssss? How do you like the fact I'm updating nearly everyday? I've got school next week so I won't update as much. But I will try my best to update as much as I can ;)! On the top/side (depending on what device you're using) is Melissa's outfit for her date. The song I listened to for this chapter is Fight Song by Rachel Platten! This is another chapter that I'll dedicate to someone random ;)! Enjoy this chapter! As always,

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

... And Follow <3

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Yesterday was horrifying to say the least. I couldn't even bring myself to tell my friends, I was too confused. I also couldn't sleep last night, I tossed and turned all dang night. 

"My job is done. Have fun b!tch."

What kind of friend says that? But looking on the bright side, Jasper was having his first day at Waterfall Academy today. Sighing, I twirled around in the mirror. I didn't feel like dressing up today, so I just went with a blue sleeveless mini dress and leggings. I put on my royal purple and royal blue toms and headed downstairs. 

After grabbing breakfast, I headed to school as usual. 

"Hi Melissa!" Jasper cried, running over to me and hugging me,  catching me off guard. 

"Jesus. Aren't I supposed to be the one to greet you?" I grumbled, picking myself up from the concrete ground. 

"Nah. It's fine. This place is really cool! Everyone here is pretty nice," He complemented, looking around. 

"Ha, wait till you meet Kayla Hunters." I muttered under my breath, too quiet for him to hear. 

"What?" He asked, turning to look at me. 

"Nope, never mind. So, how's the m-" I started. 

"Hey Melissa." Levi stiffly said, tapping me. I spun around to see him with a blank expression set on his face. 

"Jasp, I'll catch up with you later." I sighed, pulling Levi to a deserted corner. 

"How was your date last night?" I scowled, putting my arms on my hips. 

"Well, seeming as you've found another guy, I might as well just go to her and ask her out." He snapped. 

"How dare you?! He's my friend! I met him at the modeling place! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I growled. 

"Oh, yeah right. Like I would trust you to that." 

"Ha, says the guy who said he would ask another girl out while he's still dating." I scoffed. He rolled his eyes and glared at me until a tear escaped my eyes. 

Traitor tears. 

His expression softened and he wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on top of mine. 

"I'm sorry. You know I was kidding. I wouldn't ever look at her the way I look at you okay? We only drank a smoothie and talked about school. Don't worry." He whispered,  playing with my hair. Silently, I cried. 

"O-Okay." I sobbed, stuttering out the words. Instantly, the bell rang.

Thank you bell. You saved me.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Sighing, I shut my locker door and spun around, holding my school books to my chest. 

"Hey b!tch. I saw you crying into Levi's arms. He broke up with you cuz of me didn't he? Well, I'm not surprised. I'm way prettier than you weak little b!tch who needs two friends to back her up." Kayla smirked, fluffing up her hair. I glared at her, pushing back the tears that tried to blur my vision.