Eternity|Chapter 5

[EDITED] Heyo guyssss! Yep, another update. This chapter is quite the filler chapter but I still hope you like it! Sorry if I make some of mistakes and typos. I'm really tired today but I just had to update for you fans... This chapter is dedicated to FelFong becuz she's always there for me when I have a writers block... Photo on the side is the dress Melissa shall wear for the date (once again, sorry if it doesn't load!)... For those of you who wanna know what song I listened to throughout this chapter, it's Heartbeat Song. Luv yu guys! Once again..

Vote

Comment

Share! :D

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

Nervous is a understatement. I was freaking out so bad, I had to invite Nina and Laura over. It was already 5:35 and I still couldn't decide which dress to pick. 

"Black is definitely your colour Melissa! Just wear that one!" Laura groaned, holding up a really pretty vintage black dress. The whole dress was showered with multicoloured flowers. Under the bust, the dress was sort of crumpled which gave it the vintage look. It was held up by two thin black straps and had a sort of heart shaped neckline. 

"Fine. It looks nice anyways," I murmured and took it from her and rushed into the bathroom to change from my school clothes. After pulling it on, I hurried out and looked at the clock. 15 minutes left. I quickly opened my mini jewellery box and took out a sparkly pink and purple bracelet. 

"That is so pretty! Why do you never wear these stuff?" Nina complained, looking through my jewellery box. I rolled my eyes and looked at Laura.

"What else?" 

"Make up, hair and shoes idiot," She chuckled. She quickly took out a pair of black and silver stilettos and handed it to me. I put it on before wobbling over to the makeup table. Nina quickly hurried over as well and put on my makeup. The makeup consisted of dark red blush, navy blue eye shadow, mascara and sparkly red lip balm. Meanwhile, Laura helped me straighten my hair. After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it! I already finished your hair," Laura cried, rushing downstairs. I was about to flip the bird at her when Nina pushed me off the chair.

"What the hell was that for?" I snapped. She handed me a pretty pink purse and pulled me up then pushed me to the door. 

"Come on, your prince charming is waiting," She smiled. I rolled my eyes before running downstairs. 

"Hey..." I blushed when I saw him. He was wearing a dark blue shirt,  jeans and converse, along with a leather jacket topping it. 

"You look great," Levi smiled. 

"You too.." I murmured. He laughed before giving his hand to me. I looked behind me to see Laura holding a camera and smirking. I glared at her before Levi pulled me to the door. 

"Come on, I have a dinner date ready for us, gorgeous! Don't make them wait!"  He teased. I laughed and followed him out. I closed the door, but not before shooting daggers at Laura. She just waved goodbye to me and giggled. I swear, when I see her, I'm going to kill her sorry ass! Levi lead me to his familiar, fancy red Lamborghini. He opened the door on the passenger side and gestured for me to get in. I blushed and thanked him before getting in. He closed the door and sat next to me. I looked outside the window as the car sped out of it's parking space. Unconsciously, I looked at Jake's window to see him and Summer (a girl in our grade) making out in front of his window as if to make me jealous. But you know that won't happen. My conscious chimed in. Him and his player ways, I sighed.