Eternity|Chapter 19

"Finally! We're going homeeee!" I sang, getting off the plane onto my home country - Canada. 

"I know right." Jasper agreed. We got our luggages and flagged down a taxi. 

"Oh hey! Are you that girl on the magazine cover? My daughter is a fan of Teen Vogue," The cab driver stated, pointing his index at me. 

"Yeah..?" I trailed off awkwardly, smiling  at him.

"I know this is weird, but can I have your autograph? I'll make the price cheaper, please!" He promised, begging me with his eyes. I nodded and tore out a piece of paper from my notebook. I signed it with a heart and handed it to him.

"It's okay, you can keep the price the same," I laughed, looking out of the window as the trees and houses zoomed by. He thanked me and increased the speed of the car. 

Soon enough, we were parked outside my house. 

"Is here okay?" The driver asked, clicking buttons on the dashboard. Me, Jasper and Victoria nodded and handed him some cash.

"Keep the change!" I called, getting out of the cab and closing the door. 

"There's school tomorrow, ain't there?" I sighed, turning to my friends.

"Yup." Victoria confirmed.

Right. Now, to ask Jake about the flashback.

≈Ω≈Ω≈Ω≈

"OMG! Hey Melissa! How was HollyWood?" Laura cried, hugging me tightly.

"C-can't b-b-breathe..?" I breathed, pushing her away.

"You missed so much!" Laura continued, smiling at me. I turned around, searching for Nina before I remembered that she betrayed me.

"Oh, she became one of Kayla's friends. Sad, ain't it?"

"Yup." I said just as the bell rang. 

"See you later!" I waved, heading in the direction of Jake's locker. Luckily, I had free period first thing in the morning on Friday's. 

"What are you doing here?" He snapped, slamming his locker door loudly. 

"Woah. What did I do now?" 

"Hm. Let's see. Leave for HollyWood and not tell me?!" He sarcastically shouted, flipping the bird at me. 

"Uh......" I trailed, playing with my fingers. 

"Uh what?! Sorry doesn't fix a dang thing!" He growled. 

"I ONLY DID IT CUZ I KNEW YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING!" I shouted, my eyes flaring. 

"Whatever. Why are you here?" 

"Do you remember anything from before? Like when you were younger than 10?" 

"No... Why? I think I have really bad memory." 

"No. It's because you had amnesia." 

"How would you know? You're not my mom!" He cried, his face showing that he was curious. 

"Wait...... What?" He unsurely asked, gesturing for me to tell him. I then told him from the beginning to the end of my flashback. 

"What? So you're saying we were childhood best friends. And maybe lovers, but how would I know you aren't lying?"

"Fine. Don't believe me for all I care. I'm just saying, since you don't remember your past, don't you think it's a coincidence I don't remember it too?"