Girl in the rain

Sun-flame Dynasty, Qingmu City.

A heavy rainstorm is coming to the city, with lightning and thunder, and heavy rain pouring down.

Gu Heng stood at the door of his clinic, listening to the crisp sound of bean-sized raindrops hitting the eaves, but a trace of anxiety emerged in his heart.

Such weather is not conducive to others coming to the clinic for treatment, but this thunderstorm trend cannot be changed even by cultivators, let alone an ordinary time traveler like him.

He has been traveling to this so-called "Xuantian Realm" for twenty years.

This is a world of cultivation where the strong are respected.

Gu Heng also wanted to become a cultivator at first, but he couldn't practice, and his body couldn't absorb any spiritual energy, so in this world where cultivators are proud, he didn't even have the qualifications to stand at the starting line.

Just pure waste.

He also has a system, but this system does not help him practice, but helps him cultivate some more unconventional hobbies. Painting and medical skills are relatively common. As for "forging", "health care", "fortune telling", these unconventional ones, he also practiced.

No patients came to visit, Gu Heng also yawned out of boredom and clicked on his "system" panel.

"Host: Gu Heng."

"Cultivation: Not started."

Gu Heng pursed his lips and didn't care about it, so he crossed it out.

Gu Heng pulled down the panel and saw the proficiency of his "skills" that were of no help to cultivation.

Painting, calligraphy, medical skills, forging, fortune telling, and "body training". This body training is actually the system giving him some so-called self-cultivation techniques, letting him practice them casually. After practicing more, his body will be stronger, and then it will be useless.

All "skills" have been clicked to the highest level "superb".

Gu Heng felt that this system was deceiving him.

Because the premise of "excellence" is that you have to have cultivation.

For example, in painting, those cultivators who enter the Tao through painting can easily paint a picture of mountains and rivers with Taoism. Calligraphers can express true meaning with every stroke. Those who see through the secrets of heaven can calculate the past and future of people and the mysteries of life and death. Those with strong medical skills can easily make elixirs and bring people back to life.

These are too far away for mortals.

Because only cultivators can do it, he can't.

Qi training, foundation building, elixir formation, Nascent Soul, out of body, spirit division, fusion, tribulation, Mahayana, and Supreme Saint.

There are ten levels of cultivation, the tenth level of Supreme Saint is the strongest, and the first level of Qi training is the weakest.

Since he awakened the system, he has been thinking about cultivation from the beginning, but after a long time, he has not even reached the first level of Qi training. In the end, he was discouraged and let it go, so he completed all other skills.

These skills are useless, because what mortals can do, even the most ordinary foundation-building cultivators can do a million times better than mortals.

So, among these "superb" skills, Gu Heng chose medicine to make a living.

Mortals also need to treat illnesses, and Gu Heng earns mortal money, not much, but enough. Anyway, Gu Heng has let it go. Maybe he really can't practice, so he has to do this.