The Black Forest Gang is Destroyed

The sword comes out, and the shadow flashes!

The minions who rushed over fell to the ground screaming before they could even react.

Qin Yiyao's sword was too fast. They could only feel a chill passing across their necks, and then they felt their bodies were out of control and they fell straight down.

The bright red blood dyed the mountain road of Black Forest Mountain red.

She rose again with lotus steps, like a ghost, the sword in her hand flashing continuously. Every time she swung it, she harvested a life. However, in just a few breaths, more than a dozen corpses of minions lay at her feet, their eyes wide open.

And the thin blue and white skirt was not stained at all.

Qin Yiyao swung his sword grimly, then walked up slowly and gracefully.

"What kind of evil method is this!?"

The deputy gang leader widened his eyes in horror. The closer Qin Yiyao came, the more he retreated.

These gang members are all cultivators. Even if they are weak, there are at least five or six of them who are at the fifth level of foundation building! But now they are killed by that young girl?

She is clearly only at the second level of foundation building!

Could it be that he was another genius from some other faction? But the Black Forest Gang had never been involved with such a person, so how could they suddenly suffer such a catastrophic disaster?

Qin Yiyao didn't bother to pay attention to his shock and confusion. It was just killing some ants, not something to be proud of.

"Since you want to block my way, then take your life."

She said coldly, and just as she finished her words, her figure suddenly jumped up, and the Lengyue Sword in her hand turned into a meteor and shot away!

The deputy gang leader roared, swung the sledgehammer in his hand and smashed it over, trying to resist!

There was no expected collision sound.

Because the Lengyue Sword was directly cut off by the giant hammer, as if it was just cutting a piece of mud.

She took advantage of the victory and pursued him, suddenly exerting strength with her slender arms, and the sword came down on his head!

"How, how could it be... No, it's impossible--"

Qin Yiyao's lips curled up in a sarcastic arc. Behind her, the headless corpse staggered to the ground, and the words that had not yet come out were blocked.

In the Black Forest Gang, only the leader can perhaps make her feel pressured.

It is said that Huang Su is at the tenth level of Jindan, and maybe he has already made a breakthrough. But no matter what, Qin Yiyao is determined to take his life today.

She walked up the mountain road step by step. On the other side of the stone stronghold, as many gang members escaped back, Huang Su also received countless bad news one after another, and finally he could not sit still anymore!

In the lobby of Shizhai.

Huang Su listened to his subordinates' report with a gloomy face, then smashed the table with his fist. The deafening sound echoed in the empty hall.

He roared, "Useless! They are all a bunch of good-for-nothings!"

"Master! That little girl's kung fu is really amazing! About 70 to 80 percent of our people were killed or wounded!" said the subordinate with a sad face.