Your Master, I Can Forge It Too

Although Qin Yiyao was still a little thin, she was definitely in much better shape than she was last night when she looked sick and weak. She was full and energetic, and she must have practiced according to the instructions in the book "Physique".

"The precious book that Master gave me is very helpful to me. I will become stronger soon!"

Qin Yiyao answered respectfully, with a hint of excitement in her eyes.

What is written in the book "Body" is the genuine immortal method!

With this treasure, Qin Yiyao even dared to say that she would definitely be able to re-enter the Tribulation Period within a few years, or even return to the peak before her death, and it might only take a few hundred years.

She could even reconsider her own journey to hegemony and start from the Riyan Dynasty!

As soon as her cultivation is sufficient, she will become an official in this dynasty and climb up step by step. When her cultivation is strong enough and she can gather enough support from aristocratic families, the royal family of the Riyan Dynasty will soon be nothing to fear. By then, she, Qin Yiyao, and her "Great Qin Dynasty" will have a chance to return to this world!

Of course, no matter how much she thought about it, she could not forget who had given her this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

It's Gu Heng.

My own master.

Gu Heng was relieved to see Qin Yiyao was so motivated, but he couldn't help but sigh, "Alas, I can't give you too much. It's good to want to become stronger, but you still have to be careful not to tire yourself out."

"Practicing martial arts to strengthen my body, I don't find it hard." Qin Yiyao shook her head firmly, "Besides, this world is dangerous, I have to become stronger as soon as possible so that I can protect myself."

That's great.

Innocent, young, and unyielding.

This little girl has lived through such a hard time for a long time, but she still has an optimistic attitude.

Much better than him.

After being fooled by the system's word games countless times, he has started to give up.

Gu Heng was just very distressed. She was still so young, but she was tied to his side as a disciple. How could being a mortal's disciple be better than being a cultivator's disciple?

But, does she have talent?

If there is, that would be great. He has some relationship with Bai Feier, the cultivator girl who comes from a wealthy family. It should not be difficult to ask her to help find a sect for this girl to join.

If not, Gu Heng would have no choice but to mourn for her in silence.

"By the way, why is there a casting table here, Master?"

Qin Yiyao asked doubtfully.

Gu Heng: "Oh, this, I have nothing to do, so I use it occasionally. I'm not afraid of you laughing at me, but in addition to refining medicine, I am also proficient in forging, but forging... it's better not to mention it."

He didn't want to say in front of his apprentice, "Learning forging will only make you eat dirt, only studying medicine will provide a future."

Qin Yiyao was a little surprised.

When she was still the "Emperor Shengyao", she naturally had the strongest alchemists and spirit craftsmen in the world loyal to her. She also knew that alchemy and forging were two completely different techniques. It was not easy for anyone to learn even one of them and practice it to perfection and reach the top.