The Holy Maiden of the Divine Palace of Healing

Being able to sit next to the patriarch in the clan competition, taller than all the elders, this identity will naturally not be shallow.

Although she was veiled, the beauty between her forehead and eyebrows that could be exposed was enough to peek into her face, which was definitely a country and a city.

Many children of the Bai family, the younger ones, as long as they are in a good position and can see her, they all show amazing colors, and some even have misty eyes, and they can't help but lick their dry lips.

She responded contemptuously to those glances.

Because this woman's background is not small at all.

Meng Yirou, nineteen years old, out of the body double, is the absolute pride of the world!

Moreover, she was born in the "Tilting Medicine Divine Palace", one of the three "Divine Palaces" in the world, and she is the personal disciple of the palace master, the Holy Daughter of the Tilting Medicine Divine Palace!

The Divine Palace of Pouring Medicine, that is a transcendent force that is more than a hundred times more powerful than the Riyan Dynasty!

It is said that her medical skills are quite exquisite, and even the palace master of the Divine Palace of Tilting Medicine feels that she has no such skills at all at her age.

As for why she came to the Bai family... This is also a fate that Bai Qianshan laid in his early years.

He used to be a nominal disciple of the Divine Palace, but he only left after two years of studying medical skills, but there was still a trace of this master-apprentice relationship after all, so she came to visit, just in time for this clan competition, so she stayed to take a look.

If you talk about the generation of master and apprentice, Bai Qianshan has to shout "Uncle Shirou" from Meng Yirou.

"Didn't Patriarch Bai say that she had lost her cultivation and married off? Now it seems that she is not as changed as you say

It's a waste. "

Hearing her question, Bai Qianshan was slightly stunned, but he didn't know how to respond.

In front of her, even if it is the patriarch of the Bai family, she has to carefully consider her words, and she can't be offended in the slightest.

"Uh..." Bai Qianshan was stunned for a moment, and said: "Actually, I just let her avoid those gossips in the clan, it is impossible to marry, and her cultivation has indeed been lost, but it has also been cured." "

"yes..."

A sarcastic smile flashed in the depths of Meng Yirou's eyes, and it was obvious that she didn't believe it.

Because when she came to the Riyan Dynasty, she heard that there was a very regrettable woman in the Bai family, and then she tried an alchemy competition with the royal family doctor with the best medical method in the dynasty, and she won a small victory, and then they told her with a little regret that the woman in the Bai family was hit by the "Swallowing True Demon Gu", and this cultivation was difficult to save back.

Of course, this matter has nothing to do with Meng Yirou, at most she will sigh, because the poison of "Swallowing True Demon Gu" is insidious, and it is specially cultivated by abandoning people, and if you want to cure it, you can only rely on the Xingyue Divine Water, which ranks 11th on the magic medicine list, to reverse the toxicity into "medicinal power", and only then can it have a chance to be cured.

However, the effect of the magic medicine "Xingyue Divine Water" is only effective within one day after it is refined, so it cannot be saved, and there are few people in the world who can refine this medicine.