Shame on You Two

Bai Fei'er restrained her expression and flew to the martial arts arena with Bai Mo Edgeworth.

At this moment, the big martial arts arena is going on fiercely.

In the ring, a man and a woman each cast the Dao method, the fight was inextricable, the aura was overflowing, the coercion was bursting, extremely intense, the onlookers on the sidelines could be described as crowded, shouting again and again, and the excitement was abnormal.

Those two people, Bai Fei'er knows each other, and it happens to be the two people she dislikes the most!

Among all the relatives of the Bai family, there are only two who make her most unhappy, one is her cousin Bai Mei, who is a set of things on the surface, on the surface, she used to be a little follower of "Cousin Fei'er", but behind her back, she somehow damaged her reputation of Bai Fei'er.

Later, Bai Fei'er broke through Bai Mei's hypocritical appearance, and directly caused the two to break up, and when she was poisoned in her body and her cultivation was lost, Bai Mei ridiculed her even more, and even "cheaply sold" Bai Fei'er to the Mo family, which was also the result of Bai Mei's teasing around her back!

As for the man, his name is Bai Haoxuan, the most amorous young generation of the Bai family, he has made a lot of trouble, and he has relied on the Bai family to wipe his ass, if he is not a little talented, the Bai family would have driven this kind of corrupt guy out of the door.

And Bai Fei'er and Bai Haoxuan's cousin are also very deeply contradictory, just because Bai Haoxuan played with the feelings of one of her friends and the daughter of another big family, and it caused a lot of trouble in the city, Bai Fei'er has always remembered this.

Bai Haoxuan's weapon is a silver spear, while Bai Mei uses a black hammer, both of them are majestic, powerful, and evenly matched.

"Heh, these two guys, I'm gone, they can even be at the forefront of this clan competition."

Bai Fei'er stood on top of the sword and said with disdain.

On weekdays, she rarely looks at these two people, and why bother with annoying guys?

But now, Bai Fei'er feels that it is more appropriate to take the two of them to re-establish herself in the Bai family, which is a settlement of public enmity and personal grievances.

"Miss, if we don't go and meet the patriarch first, we don't need to ...."

Bai Mo didn't know what she was going to do, so she still persuaded her a little first, after all, Bai Fei'er's temper was not very good, if she was not careful, she would not be careful, and she would cripple Bai Haoxuan and Bai Mei, which would ...

"Don't worry, I'm in control."

Bai Fei'er's tone was very resolute.

But Bai Mo didn't feel at ease at all.

Do you have your own measure?

If it weren't for her "criminal record", Bai Mo would really believe this!

But the matter has come to this, Bai Mo knows that he can't stop Bai Fei'er.

As soon as they arrived, they immediately felt a burst of gaze sweeping towards them, and those who had been noisy and noisy fell silent in an instant.

"Huh? That's not ... Bai Fei'er? "

As soon as they appeared, they attracted the attention of many people, especially Bai Fei'er's beautiful posture, which was simply amazing, her beauty had few rivals in the Riyan Dynasty, and no one could forget the appearance of the alluring city.