Qin Yiyao's annoying troubles

Qin Yiyao didn't want the destruction of the Heilin Gang to be easily linked to her or the new clinic in the south of the city.

In this way, she can preserve the peace and tranquility that her master Gu Heng wanted, and the original intention of entering the mortal world and cultivating his mind, so that if someone comes to find her, her master will inevitably be unhappy.

Thinking of this, Qin Yiyao went down the mountain along the way she came.

Then, halfway through the journey, she saw three or four young men coming towards her, who were only a few years older than her. Qin Yiyao frowned and looked carefully, only to find that these young men were all wearing the blue robes of the Nianling Sect.

He is a disciple from Nianling Sect who came out to gain experience.

This is not surprising, Qin Yiyao has also seen it.

The leader of the Nian Ling Sect is quite influential in several cities around here. As far as Qin Yiyao knows, the three major families in Yunling City would send considerable tribute to the Nian Ling Sect every year. Even the ordinary people in the south of the city would come to pay homage when the Nian Ling Sect came down the mountain. There were also many wealthy families in the major cities who were willing to send their sons and daughters to the Nian Ling Sect to be honed.

It's just because the leader and grand elder of Nianling Sect are cultivators in the fusion stage.

In a place like this, a cultivator in the fusion stage is already an extremely powerful existence.

Qin Yiyao didn't want to have anything to do with these people. Just as she was about to walk around them to the other side, she saw that they had discovered her and were walking towards her.

"Tsk…"

She frowned.

Wu Jie looked at the Black Forest Mountain and smelled a strong smell of blood.

He is the grandson of Wu Rong, the third elder of Nianling Sect. He brought these disciples out today for training. Among them, there is a good-looking female disciple, and Wu Jie also intends to show off in front of her, so he specially accepted the sect's mission and came here to reorganize the gang called "Heilin Gang".

According to his understanding, the strongest man of the Black Forest Gang, the gang leader Huang Su, was a tenth-level Jindan with a lot of water in his body.

Wu Jie himself has already reached the seventh level of Jindan. With this ordinary eighth-grade sword and protective armor, it will be easy for him to deal with Huang Su.

After dealing with the Black Forest Gang, this female disciple would naturally fall into his hands and become another plaything of his.

What he didn't expect was...

Did something happen to the Heilin Gang?

Along the way, many people died, and all of them were killed by a single sword. The people who did it were probably as strong as him!

When they reached halfway up the mountain, Wu Jie also felt that the Black Forest Gang might have been outnumbered and destroyed by someone.

It didn't matter that the sect's mission was left unfinished, but the key point was that he lost the opportunity to show his strength in front of this female disciple, which made him a little unhappy.

and...

Wu Jie's sight suddenly stopped at the mountain road in front of him.

A slender and graceful figure was walking down, wearing a blue-white gauze skirt, which set off her delicate and flawless and cold little face. Compared with her, Wu Jie suddenly felt that the female disciple beside him was really ordinary and mediocre.