It Doesn't Look Like a Hidden Master

Su Jinxi was quite precautionary, and the moment she opened the "Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia" again, she felt extreme rejection, and immediately mobilized the true qi of her whole body, which did not seriously hurt her.

Just a little uncover was revealed, and such a terrifying power burst out from this book, if she really opened the book, wouldn't she even be able to bear it?

Su Jinxi was shocked, she didn't dare to rashly try to turn the next page, her ten-fold demon in the tribulation period almost couldn't resist a single page, and she definitely couldn't bear the oppression of the whole book, but Su Jinxi was sure of one thing.

This holy book is true!

Su Jinxi looked at the "Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia", and the cat's tail trembled with excitement.

It is said that this book is written by the "medical immortals" of the Taixu period in this world, the pages are the fragments left over when the world first opened, and even the words contain the principles of heaven and earth and the rules of the Great Dao.

But it is said that this Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia actually has spiritual intelligence, but it can't transform people.

And the most important thing is what is recorded in the "Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia"!

The way of refining medicine, whether it is the alchemy physician or the quality of the pill, it is also divided into nine grades, and the further it goes, the more huge the gap becomes, and the nine grade alchemy physicians are already the limit of the world.

But in the ancient Taivoid in the past, the so-called first to ninth rank were actually listed as "mortal rank"!

And above the "mortal level", it is rumored that there are also Wang Pin and Emperor Pin and Emperor Pin of the third class, but these levels of medicine holy hands have long been nowhere to be found, can

Those who have practiced the Nine Rank Pills are extremely rare.

"Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia" as a lifelong effort of medical immortals, what is recorded in it is the top in this world, and it has been extinct and lost prescriptions, and it is even rumored that in this Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia, it is written the true meaning of breaking through the shackles of "mortal level"!

If you can read this book thoroughly and comprehend it...

Just thinking about it, Su Jinxi's cat hair stood up all over her body.

But... It's not for anyone to see.

Although Gu Seniors don't care about this book now, Su Jinxi can't pretend to be so light-hearted, just this Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia, its preciousness is far more precious than the heavenly treasures in his big medicine cabinet.

"Xiaoxi, don't move, lest you hurt yourself."

Gu Heng's voice came from the back room.

When Su Jinxi heard this, he immediately didn't dare to touch it anymore.

"I'd like to know how many of these earth-shattering treasures you have..."

Her move of peeking at the Hongmeng Pharmacopoeia must have been known by Gu Heng, but this warning came too late, and he said earlier that Su Jinxi definitely didn't have the courage to open the pages of the pharmacopoeia.

During the tribulation period, she was not qualified to touch this kind of treasure related to "immortals".

"Forget it, cook something for her to drink."

He was sorting out a lot of "useless things" in the back room when he was practicing system skills, and put them in the system backpack, when he suddenly heard a loud movement in the outer hall, needless to say, it must be the stinky cat messing around and hitting the corner of the table again.