The Senior Has Actually Seen Through Everything

but...

What should I do? Qin Feng was a little worried.

The only thing he could be sure of now was that there were good things in this tomb mountain, but he didn't know what they were.

This Mr. Gu is a master of alchemy and also has a high level of cultivation. He must have come here for the treasures in the Tomb Mountain. People like us are not qualified to compete with him.

what to do?

Qin Feng frowned and thought about how to deal with the situation.

But after thinking for a while, he gave up, because there was no solution at all. The weak were not qualified to compete with the strong. Trying to hit a rock with an egg would only end up broken into pieces. What would the point of continuing even if he found something?

Therefore, the treasure hunt in the Tomb Mountain is actually over!

It hurts so much!

Just missed the opportunity!

Gu Heng saw that Qin Feng was silent, not saying a word, his face full of worry and pale. He didn't know whether he was thinking of something terrible or he was really weak and couldn't survive without food.

The impression he got was that Old Wang was poor and reluctant to spend money, making him a potential miser.

Seeing his pale face, Gu Heng was really afraid that he would collapse beside the campfire and die.

That sugar pill was really effective, one pill lasted a whole day, but Lao Wang treated it as a treasure. What could he do? He couldn't force Lao Wang to eat it.

But when he looked at Lao Wang's anxious expression a few more times, Gu Heng felt that he might have been thinking too superficially.

Old Wang is a hunter who makes a living from the mountains. Looking at his miserable state, he might not catch any prey today. If he were not a widower, his family would all be starving now!

And he is still on the mountain now, probably thinking about searching a few more times, at least to hunt something to bring back... But there is a giant python in the mountain that he can't deal with. If he doesn't go down the mountain early, I'm afraid that not only will Lao Wang not be able to find prey, he himself will be the prey.

Does anyone know if the python has the habit of eating midnight snacks?

So, Lao Wang must be very anxious now!

Look, this honest man is almost crying out of anxiety!

I gave him a sugar pill. No wonder he refused to eat it before. It turned out that he was reluctant to keep it all by himself. If he couldn't hunt for food in the end, this sugar pill might be able to keep his whole family safe!

"...well."

He sighed and felt that his habit of being kind and generous was not easy to change.

"Old Wang, take it."

Gu Heng threw a jade bottle into Qin Feng's arms. The latter's body was shocked, and he looked at the four Guyuan Coagulation Blood Pills rolling in the jade bottle, his eyes full of disbelief.

"Mr. Gu, what does this mean?" Qin Feng swallowed.

Gu Heng leaned against the large bluestone, the firelight shining on his face, half bright and half dark, and Qin Feng suddenly felt a chill in his heart.

"Keep it and leave this mountain. If you stay here, it won't be good if something happens."

Give him a few more sugar pills and persuade Old Wang to go down the mountain - this is Gu Heng's plan. Since he thinks the sugar pills are precious, then give him a few more. After all, things are valuable because they are rare. Now he has five sugar pills, which are not so rare.One candy pill would be enough for him to go down the mountain and return to the village. Even if he failed to hunt today, his family would not go hungry by eating the candy pills. There would be no need for him to stay in the mountain and risk being eaten by snakes to hunt.