What kind of master are you?

Bai Fei'er felt the Qi filling her whole body again, but she couldn't even control her hands.

At this time, because she returned to the Nascent Soul stage, she realized that the bowl of medicine in front of her actually contained extremely terrifying medicinal power! She didn't realize it before, simply because her cultivation was too weak and it was impossible to detect it.

The brown medicine liquid was shining like stars and moons, even if it was just a little bit, it made it difficult for her to see through. I don't know what kind of superb medicine refining technique and what kind of precious medicinal materials!

"Well, the girl's complexion looks much better now."

Gu Heng looked at Bai Fei'er and felt quite satisfied.

For medical practitioners, there is no other sense of accomplishment than the patient's recovery from their own medicine.

But the girl in front of him stared blankly at the soup he brought over, and her body seemed to be trembling with emotion, so Gu Heng felt a little strange.

My medical skills are pretty good, after all, they are what the system calls "superb", and the medicine I cook always looks good and tastes good, why does this girl look like she has seen a ghost?

But Bai Fei'er doesn't dare to look directly at Gu Heng now, because... the royal monk who is most proficient in medicine in the dynasty actually knows how to cure the remaining poison in her body, but the cost is too high.

It requires the longevity iron wood that has grown for more than 100,000 years, combined with the red gold grass condensed from the extreme abyss lava, and a portion of ancient dragon tooth powder, and a great monk who is at least the third level of the Supreme Saint and proficient in medicine to refine the medicine for forty-nine days to get a drop of "Star Moon Divine Water" to cure her stubborn disease.

But that is impossible.

First of all, the longest-living ironwood that the Bai family could afford to buy was only 50,000 years old. There were not many that exceeded this number in the entire Xuantian Realm. The Bai family spent a lot of effort and only found out that there was a piece of ironwood with a lifespan of 120,000 years in the extraordinary holy land "Wentian Palace" outside the dynasty. And that was an absolute treasure. As for the Jiyuan Lava, only the Mahayana cultivators could enter, otherwise they would die, not to mention going deep into it to collect herbs. Her father, the head of the Bai family, only had the seventh level of tribulation. Ancient dragon tooth powder... The ancient dragon clan regarded anything on their bodies as forbidden food. Even if outsiders dared to touch the ancient dragon's corpse, they would die. So at that time, Bai Feier knew that she was finished. Not to mention the Bai family, even the emperor of the Sun Flame Dynasty could never get these natural treasures! But this bowl of medicine in front of him...isn't it the "Star and Moon Divine Water" mentioned by the medical saint? In this small clinic in this small town, a mortal man refined it in just a short time of tea? !

Who is he?

"Girl, are you okay?"

Gu Heng looked at her with some concern. Bai Fei'er suddenly reacted and quickly restrained her expression. She pretended to be calm and said: "This young man... no, this senior, can you let me see the medicinal materials in this bowl of medicine?"

She still didn't dare to believe it, but she actually felt that the man in front of her was not a mortal at all, but a powerful person whose strength was so terrifying that she couldn't see any clues!

Not only that, but he was also a medical saint with superb medical skills! !

Therefore, her request was actually a bit impolite. If she was not careful, she would offend him. As soon as Bai Fei'er said that, she regretted it very much.