I, Bai Fei'er, will not marry a loser

"The leader of Qianyou Sect is here to visit my humble home. My Mo Clan is so honored!"

"Haha, forget it. Elder Mo Xin's words really embarrass me. On this wedding day, I will also present a thousand-year-old purple soul flower to show the goodwill of my Qianyou Sect."

The Mo Clan's mansion is very large, and the layout of the courtyard is also very good. There are pavilions and towers. At this moment, the banquet has been set up, and there are more than a hundred guests. Although not many, these people are all very famous cultivators in the Sun Flame Dynasty. They represent their own forces behind them, and any of them is not weaker than the Mo Clan.

The ancestor of the Mo Clan is sitting in the main seat of the banquet hall. Seeing that his Mo Clan is now crowded with guests, he feels refreshed.

Once upon a time, the glory of the ancestors of the Mo Clan was just like this!

It's a pity that the descendants are not up to the task. Not only did they lose their family business everywhere, but they can only be the king of Qingmu City today. In the past, these forces that came to celebrate had to rely on the breath of their Mo family to survive!

Now, their Mo family can also be so grand!

Although, this is more or less borrowed from the tiger skin of the Bai family.

The ancestor of the Mo family was secretly happy, with a kind and gentle smile on his face, and said to everyone: "Everyone, wait for me to toast you first."

After he finished speaking, he picked up the wine cup: "Today is the wedding day of my Mo family's young master Mo Cheng, I toast you all a glass!"

As soon as the voice fell, he drank it all, and the people around him raised their glasses and drank them all.

Praise and compliments came one after another, and the ancestor of the Mo family was full of smiles.

He liked these flattering words very much.

Only... when he thought of the nine-life demon cat, he still felt pain.

Why did she run away?

Thinking of this, the eyes of the Mo family ancestor flickered. After sitting down, he looked at the table next to him, where Mo Cheng was talking and laughing with the group of playboys he was familiar with.

This made the Mo family ancestor frown.

This guy is really a piece of mud that can't be helped, but after all, he is his descendant. Although the Bai family married a waste, the Mo family ancestor had seen Bai Fei'er before. Her appearance and posture are absolutely superior, so it is not unfair to Mo Cheng.

Just wait for the Bai family elder to lead Bai Fei'er out, and the wedding will be a matter of course.

On the other side, Gu Heng walked to the door of the Mo family mansion, and Xiao Xi showed her head in his arms, very quiet.

There were many mortals who came to watch this wedding, most of whom just wanted to casually rub the joy of these cultivators and have a good meal, and they didn't care much about this marriage.

Gu Heng took out the invitation to see the wedding, and then the Mo family guards at the door let him in. But after Gu Heng entered the door, he still heard a disdainful voice from behind: "Hmph, a bunch of useless people, all come here to eat and drink, really have never seen the world!"

Gu Heng's footsteps just paused when he heard it, but he did not turn around.

He continued to walk in.

But Su Jinxi looked at him in surprise. Such a hidden master of medical skills was so humiliated by a person who was not much better than a mortal, but he was so calm... It seems that this indifferent state is really not something that any strong person can achieve.