EP 4

"Why didn't you call me? Why am I knowing this now?!" P'Khaotung was freaking out the moment Joong told him what happened. The both of them were looking at the footage of the CCTV that night. All it managed to capture was the papers flying through the air, the blackout and Joong nearly got thrown out the window before a figure saved him. Nothing was recorded after a bright light. 

"I'm sending this to Fir. He will check and see if this is real or is it all a trick. He's good with IT. I may not believe in spirits and all but Fir dabbles in this." Joong nodded, feeling more assured after talking to Khaotung. He has always been a phi that watches out for him. P'First might look menacing with all with the tattoo lining his forearm but he is a softy, especially when it comes to P'Khaotung. 

***

Joong didn't expect P'First to show up at their office during lunch break. 

He noticed as he looked around the office before looking at the window that Joong was nearly thrown out off

He noticed as he looked around the office before looking at the window that Joong was nearly thrown out off. Joong had wondered how it had magically restored itself since no one in the office knew about it. He was broken out of his thought when he saw at P'First calmly walking back to him and P'Khaotung.

"Let's go for lunch." Joong nodded instinctively as he trailed behind him and P'Khaotung.

"Rew (faster)!" P'First shouted when he noticed how distracted Joong was. They were already in the car but he was deep in his thoughts. 

 ***

 ***

"I've looked through the video. It's legit. No tricks. Send that priest a text, tell him you want to meet him. I want to see him with my own eyes." P'First said after they ordered their food. P'First was always straight to the point when it came to work.

" Yea, I haven't met him since the court case." P'Khaotung added. When Joong was about to send the text, he realized he didn't tell P'Khaotung that Dunk wanted information Star's case. While, it doesn't violate the client confidentiality, it still wasn't right to disclose case related information. He'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. 

"They're here..." Joong said dumbfoundedly. He hasn't even press send. First smirked. He knew the priest Joong said was legit with how he knew to show up. When he turned around, he was surprised to see Dunk, Pond and Phuwin.