EP 7

There was no words to describe how nervous Joong was. While Dunk was mysterious to Joong, his expression said it all the moment he told him of the business party. He knew how he didn't like the idea of it but he wasn't in the liberty of saying no. He didn't know what to think, knowing that he may be putting all of them in danger. 

Was he thinking too much?

"Joong it's time to go." Khaotung shouted from the car. It brought him out of his reverie.  

"Why are you looking so lost?" P'Khaotung asked, while First drove the car

"I'm getting the vibe that Pa- I mean Dunk don't like the idea of this party." Joong muttered. 

"Even I don't." First snorted. Khaotung smacked his arm, which made him flinch.

"Don't worry, Joong. We may not like it, doesn't mean we can't handle it. Nong Dunk isn't alone this round, so we have bigger chance of winning." P'First tried to comfort him.  

"What do you mean winning? We are only going to a business party. All we're going to do is talk about contracts and business deals. You say it as if we're going to war." P'Khaotung was this close to smacking First again.

"Think whatever that makes you happy, ter. If it's a business party, it's a business party." Khaotung's eyes narrowed at the way First was humouring him. Sometimes, he wondered why he hooked up with someone so eccentric.  

***

Dunk was waiting by himself when the arrived. Joong didn't expect Dunk to dress the way he did. He got to say that khun Pond really had a way with dressing Dunk up. He truly didn't expect a cropped jacket that he was in. 

"Where's Pond and Phuwin?" First asked

"They're already inside. I'm waiting for my ticket in." Dunk grinned at them. The four of them were quite a sight, when they stepped into the mansion that belonged to the biggest client of their company. This was also the reason why their boss was adamant to fulfill his request. 

"Joong, there you are! I've been looking all over for you. Is this your faen? Joong, you've been really secretive. Hiding someone as handsome and beautiful like this. I'm Joss, Joong's boss." Joong didn't know what to say when he called Dunk, his faen but he can't deny it since he was his plus one. He saw Dunk calmly wai-ed towards Joss before introducing himself. He wonder how Dunk took it all in with a stride.