EP 31 Epilogue(JD🔞🔞)

Dunk gasped the moment he walked through the door to Joong's room. Joong had pulled him into his arms, crashed his lips against his. He was so disoriented with no idea what to make of the pleasure that Joong was assaulting him with. He had no idea how he got rid of their clothes. All he could feel was his hands and lips were all over him once he hits the bed.

"Joong..." Dunk moaned when he felt Joong stretched him open with lubed fingers. He writhe in pleasure when he massaged his sweet spot relentlessly. Dunk was a blubbering mess when Joong sunk into him. Dunk wondered what brought about this side of Joong when he thrusted in a wild and erratic pace.  Joong couldn't hide the smile as Dunk chanted his name. The look of pleasure on Dunk's face was all he could focus on, especially the moment he gasped when he nailed his sweet spot. He lifted Dunk's legs onto his shoulder before he rammed harder than he ever did. Dunk never knew it was possible for Joong to be buried this deep within him. His moans were music to Joong's ears. Joong could see how close Dunk was to the brink.

" Come for me, Dunk. Come for fa baat." Joong commanded as he thrusted hard, pressing against his sweet spot again and again. The stimulation was more than Dunk could take before he came hard at that command untouched.  

Joong grunted as he slammed into Dunk one last time before releasing deep within him. He laid a soft kiss on Dunk's lips, who was knocked out from the exertion. He swept his hair to the side, before laying another kiss on his forehead. He slowly got off of him before pulling out. Dunk was unresponsive by the end of it. Joong couldn't help but admire his "artwork". He had marked him through and through. From the hickeys lining his neck down to his chest and his inner thigh. His inner demon eye rolled at the satisfied smile on his face when he saw the cum pooling at his entrance the moment he pulled out. . He would have wanted to leave him like this but he was afraid Dunk would be uncomfortable when he wakes up. He sighed before going to the bathroom to grab a bowl of water and a face towel to wipe him cleaned.

" Don't you think you were a little too rough on pretty? I mean I enjoyed it but I can't imagine how he'll be able to walk tomorrow." Joong felt his inner demon reprimanding him. 

" Do I need to remind you what drove me to this? Is the name Pond and Phuwin ringing any bells?" Joong grumbled but he was still gentle as he wiped Dunk down. Pond was really getting on his nerves with how he was testing him and exert his dominance over Dunk. It didn't help that Phuwin was enjoying the process with him. They had even made sure he heard how they got Dunk to moan as they bend him to their will. Joong's inner demon chuckled at Joong's so called payback. 

" Give them a break. They didn't touch pretty when you were with him. It's only natural to be a little wild now that they have a chance to. Don't be so petty." Joong's inner demon reprimanded Joong once again.

"I don't understand why you side them more than me. How are you okay with sharing Dunk with them?" Joong complained.

" I'm sharing him with you, aren't I? They're not a pain in the ass like someone. They protect pretty really well." 

"How would you know?" Joong's inner demon huffed at his question. 

" I observe everything. Those days while you were sleeping and I was fighting with pretty. I saw how they hovered close by. They would have wanted to have a go at me if pretty allowed it. Even your memories, tell me so. Learn to share, kid. It doesn't hurt that they are easy on the eyes too" Joong's inner demon could see Joong's scandalous look through the mirror. He laughed out loud. 

"Just don't hurt him anymore." Joong nodded at his inner demon's quiet words. He was glad that everything was over and he was back in his arms again. He could finally breathe freely.  

"Never again, Dunk. I'll never hurt you again. Love you, my sunflower." He laid a soft kiss to Dunk's cheek before hugging him to sleep. 

***