EP 17

It was now that he understood that Jeff didn't mean the protective seal that his grandmother or Dunk had put. It was so much more than that. The memories came rushing back to Joong. It spoke of a life before he became Joong Archen Aydin, the lawyer. 

Before he led a human life. 

He clearly remembered the day when he first met Dunk

He clearly remembered the day when he first met Dunk. He was desperate, desperately trying to find a way out of the darkness that was consuming him. He may be the youngest prince of hell but the blood lust and the craze was getting to him. He no longer wanted a life like this. He had heard of a demigod that would help all creatures, he didn't care if they came from light or dark. They even talked about a vampire, a child of the night staying in his compound. He was his only hope left against the suffering he was going through. 

He was perched on a tree, waiting for him. He was told that he frequent this park in the evening. it didn't take him long to see someone in white approaching the bench. He tried to get a good glimpse of him but it was difficult without showing himself. 

"Isn't it tiring to be up there, fa baat (your highness)? You are of royalty after all. I'm a lowly demigod." Joong hissed at being found out. It didn't matter anymore so he flew down and land right before him. He couldn't help but take a deep breath in at the sight of him. He had never met a man as beautiful as him. 

"How may a lowly demigod like Dunk help you, fa baat (your highness)?" He spoke calmly to him with no hint of fear

"How may a lowly demigod like Dunk help you, fa baat (your highness)?" He spoke calmly to him with no hint of fear. He was surprised that he showed respect towards him. He was used to the creatures of the light throwing insults at them but yet this Dunk was different. He truly intrigued him. 

"My blood lust and... " He didn't know how to explain the craze within him. It was so complex that he couldn't put it into words.

" They all stem from your conflicting energy. You are a Prince of Hell. Your energy stem from darkness but you... you don't want to associate with it?" Dunk look at him confusingly. 

"No, I can't... It's just not me." Dunk nodded in understanding. 

"What is your nature may not be you in person. I understand. But are you ready to leave your world behind to be who you truly are?" He knew it would come to this. The environment plays a huge role. Hell was the source of all evil. It's energy heavy and weighing down on him. Joong could no longer take it. He nodded.