Chapter 1 -Nando's!-

“Becca! Becca! Rebecca wake up!” I wake up to hear my friends calling me. “Jemma, Chelsea, Kassidy it’s only 7:15 in the morning!” I say still half asleep”. “We’ve got to get ready we’re going shopping!” Kassidy says excitedly. I sit up and look at Jemma; we both smile at each other. “Only if we can get Nando’s”  “ok deal” Chelsea says before Kassidy can say a word.

We get to Nando’s and I see that’s there is only a few tables left. “Jemma let’s get out and order while the others park the car”.   So they drop us off at the entrance. We walk in slowly, Jemma with her bright blue jeans and florescent top, which was covered by her blonde and brown hair. I walked close beside her wearing bright red jeans with a black singlet and a purple cardigan with my brown hair with blonde streaks. “Hello” Jemma says to the man at the counter “I would like to order...” I leave her to the ordering and find a table. I sit down patiently and wait for Jemma while playing on my phone.

Jemma sits down and then we see Chelsea and Kassidy they sit down too. Jem puts the order sheet in the middle of the table 13 it said. Shortly after a man brings our orders to the table and takes away the order sign. I look at my plate in front of me yum! I dig in like an animal and so does Jemma. They others watch for a minute then shoke their heads and started to eat.

After I finished eating I turn and look at Jemma and giggled at how much hot sauce she had on her face she did the same to me. We turn and look at the girls. I fall off my chair and Jem bangs her hands on the table they look at us confused. They had sauce all over their mouth, head, cheeks, hands everywhere! We went in the restrooms to wash up.

Not looking at the different signs we walk into the men’s restroom. We were too busy worrying about the sauce on our faces to realize. We finally finished then we saw the door opening and five boys appeared “AHHH “Kassidy screamed. Jemma and I started hitting them on their backs and Chelsea just stood there yelling.

Once we finally stopped they took their hoodies off Kassidy stood there wide-eyed, Jemma dropped her drink Chelsea and I had our mouths opened wider than ever before. We stood there to see Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry from One Direction. Then everything went black...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like my story so far! I wil try to update soon :)

-randoms_girl