Chapter 4 -PRETTY GIRLS-

*Next night*

I put on the beautiful red dress that the boys got me I put my hair to the side, put on my red high-heels and got my black sparkly purse I walk out of my room and see Jemma (she lives with me) in her purple material dress that goes down to the top of her knees she had her hair in a bun with one wavy bit of hair dangling down her face. We walk side by side down the stairs we see Zayn awiting for me, Niall waiting for Jemma, Chelsea and Harry standing together laughing, Kassidy and Liam watching us and Louis jumping up and down yelling “PRETTY GIRLS!” “PRETTY GIRLS!” I chuckled so did Jemma.

(Niall’s POV”)

Wow Jemma looked beautiful her purple sparkly eye shadow made her bright blue eyes look way more amazing and pretty, even though she was wonderful before. Rebecca looked equally incredible those girls are like no one I have ever seen! Oh I better tie up my shoes. “AHH” I look up to see Rebecca on the ground next to us I could’ve sworn she was in the middle of the stairs!

Zayn races to the ground and picks up Rebecca and carefully places her on the couch Liam looks down and sees that it’s just a sprained ankle and it’ll be ok “thanks” she utters. Liam puts a bandage around it, she stands up limping to the door, Jemma said wait and gave Rebecca her sparkly red flats          “thank you!” she says gratefully! “No probs!” Jemma says already walking out the door pulling me along with her “what’s the rush?!” I say confused “I don’t know!” She says and then smirks I go in closer and kiss her.

(Rebecca’s POV)

 I feel like such a complete idiot! God why am I so damn clumsy. I limp into the van with Zayn’s arms around my waist supporting me. The others are still outside the long sparkly white limo. Zayn looks at me “you look very beautiful” he says smiling I couldn’t help it I leaned in and kissed him OMG I JUST KISSED ZAYN MALIK!! It felt so right! I pulled away and he laughed. “ I need to tell you something” he said looking at me seriously “I-I-I LOVE YOU!” I was speechless, shocked, overwhelmed, exited I was happy. “D-Do you love me b-“ he was cut off by me kissing him again as an answer. Just then the limo door opens and I hear a farmilliar voice say “ oowaohh you to look cozy “ I look to see obiously Louis standing at the door. “shutup “ I say to him giggling as him and the others get into the car. “LETS GO!” Harry yells so the driver can hear.