Chapter 5 -the music awards-

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER EVERYONE!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get on of the limo one by one as soon as I get out camera flashes almost blind me, I walk well more like limp next to Zayn and behind the others with the paparazzi asking pathetic questions to Zayn like “ Zayn is this your new girlfriend” “ Zayn is it true? “ I felt sorry for the guys they shouldn’t have to deal with this. “Hello everybody” I was snapped out of my thoughts when the man on stage welcomed everyone. We sat down at our tables and I saw the food... the food...   

I took out my phone after I had finished the food. The first thing I did was look at twitter wow umm there were comments saying things like – are you and Zayn dating? – You don’t deserve him – are you and Zayn dating you’d be so cute! I sigh and Zayn whispers in my ear “are you ok?” his soft voice makes shivers go down my spine. “Yeah just some tweets” “ok” he says leaning back into his seat.

 I look at Niall and Jemma watching the ceremony holding hands “aww” I tease “what?” Jemma snaps back to reality and looks at me but Niall is too focused on eating so I smirk and Jemma and make kissy faces. “Why are you doing that? You just jealous I have a boyfriend!” Jemma snaps at me. Wow was I? “I’m sorry Jem” I say, “its ok I shouldn’t of snapped at you” Jemma said scincirely the moment was nice until a certain curly-headed boy said “girls and their feelings” “oh look at you!” Harry had his arm wrapped around Chelsea’s waist with Chelsea glued to her phone. We all stopped our aguing when the man called out the most popular band.. ONE DIRECTION! “YESSS!!” the boys yelled tackling us into what I think was a hug. They went up and recived the award giving us a shootout. When Zayn called out my name I blushed because of the T.V camera was stuffed in my face…