Chapter 7 - Breakfast? Or something more?

Hey guys thank you so much for reading!

Sorry it took so long.. GUESS WHAT! Big drama is on its way ;)

Stay cool..

-randoms_girl

--------------------------------------------

Before Jemma answers the door I stop her and ask "how do I look?" "Why do you want me to tell you? You wanna look perfect for your Zayn?" she says cheekily "never mind" I say rolling my eyes.

"Ello love!" Louis says opening the door wider to let us in. "Hey" Jemma and I say at the same time "JINX" " DOUBLE JINX" "TRIPLE JINX" "QUADRIPLE JINX" "YES" Jemma yells throwing her hands up in the air jumping around. She hadn't even notice all of the boys were in the room now staring at her giggling. "I get to dare you now MWAHAHA" she says with a cheeky smirk, She scares me when she laughs like that... She turns around and sees the boys. Well I can see where this is going eh "I dare you to" she says evilly looking at the boys, suddenly their smirks turn into terrified faces. "Kiss Zayn! HEHEHE" Oh crap! Zayn slightly blushes looking at the ground a bit shy.

(Zayn's POV)

"Kiss Zayn" oh crap. I look at the other boys for back up but Louis sends me an evil grin "I like this girl she's so EVIL! He he" "back off she's mine" Niall says putting an arm in front of Jemma. "Well go on!" Jemma says. I object saying that it's not fair because Rebecca and I are not a couple. "No that's not fair for Rebecca and I we're not a couple we can't kiss?!" I say worried, "you seemed fine in the limo the other night" Louis says with a smirk, "but no we can't do it and Louis I don't know what you're talking about me and Rebecca ca." I was cut off by a pair of soft lips touch mine. This may sound like total cheese but it felt like the whole world stopped and it was just Rebecca and I, it felt like we were meant to be it wasn't like in the limo this was pure and just real. Rebecca moved back "you happy now?" she says looking at Jemma " much thanks" Jemma says cheekily skipping off to the lounge room with us following her.

(Becca's POV)

We sat down on the couch and Liam says "we ordered Chinese it shouldn't be too long. Liam was right, at that moment there was a knock on the door and Louis answered it. He came back with a box of Chinese. "YUMMY!!" yelled Niall said while stuffing his face full of noodles. Liam shrugged and we continued eating. After breakfast I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then I realized I don't know where the glasses are "umm" I said to myself looking at their huge kitchen, I start to open every cuboard when someone comes up from behind me and put a hand on my waist handing me a glass "looking for this?" I heard someone say "yep" I grin taking the glass, "guess who I am" the shy peaceful voice said "umm" I say knowing that it is Zayn "Liam?" "heh no" he says chuckling "ZAYN GET OFF ME I NEED MY WATER!" I say forgetting the game I was playing. I immediately feel the hand loosen and I pour in the glass some water. After drinking it with Zayn staring at me I lean against the wall and Zayn put hi arm on the wall next to me leaning on it too, "that kiss did you feel something during it?" Zayn says with hopeful eyes "maybe" I say I didn't want to say that I did and I didn't want to lie either Zayn leans in OMG he's trying to kiss again! Sorry Zayn but you can't get me that easy! Just as he was about to kiss me I dodge it and he kisses the wall and as he's doing that I snap a picture of him on my phone. "Huh?" Zayn says stepping away from the wall "come on Becca we have o go now I hear Jemma call, thank gosh! Zayn turns to face me I quickly wave "bye Zayn" and sprint out of the kitchen and wave to the boys exiting their apartment.