Chapter 13 -The Doctorrrr-

( Liam's POV )

Zayn ran out of the room tears streaming down his face with Niall running quckly after. I felt so, so sad for Zayn. I knew he loved her scince the day he met her, or should we say, scince the day we made her faint? "I'm sorry." Rebecca said saddened that she couldn't remember him. "Love, its not your fault.." Harry said walking towards her and giving her a hug.

Suddenly a doctor walks in the crampt hospital room, "Miss Sky, it seems that you have lost a memory." he said sitting beside her on a chair. "What do you mean?" I say pulling up a chair for myself, "well your brain stores memory, and it has like, umm im trying to find an example, its like sim cards slotted in it and in the crash it looks like one of those sim cards fell out, the sim card that contained the person she loved" Wow I didnt think it was this seirious.."But, she could recover, she could find that sim card and retreve her memory of him, but she will need your help." My head shot up. "We will do whatever it takes." Jemma says rubbing circles on Rebecca's back. Rebecca looked so shocked and happier now.

"I am willing to aswell." the English boy said at the door the blonde boy next to him, not taking his eyes off of Rebecca..

"I am willing to kill, die even, to make her remember me, because I love her."

"Well then, shes all yours," the doctor says walking out of the room.

"Okay.." Louis says, walking to Rebecca, "come on, lets get you home."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HEY GUYSSS

SO WHAT'D YA THINK? I NEED YOUR FEEDBACKKKK OKAY. ALSO!! PIC OF REBECCA ON DA SIDE!! HERES THE LINK TO IT.

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a619/mwissa99/rebecca_zps1f40c9c7.jpg

PS. EL AND DANIELLE ARE GONNA. BE IN THE NEXT NEXT CHAPPIEE!

BYEEE

LOVE YOU ALL

PPS. READ MY FRIEND'S STORY CALLED 'under the lights' HER ACC IS ' anonymousniallgirls' IM EDITING HER STORYY

OKAY SO BYEEE