Chapter 6 -Text message-

hi guys hope you like this chapter its a bit short but anyway here ya go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up in my bed. “arrh” I yawn ruffling my hair whilst getting out of bed. “BING” “BING” I heard the sound of my phone saying I’ve got a text message. I walk over to my iphone and unlock the screen. I look at the message at my phone.

From Sexy boy (Zayn)

Hey, have a nice sleep?

So I texted back..

To Sexy boy (Zayn)

Yeah it was peaceful not having you noisy boys around for once ;)

“BING” “BING” I look down at my phone and giggle at the message Zayn had left me.

From Sexy boy (Zayn)

Awe… meanie ;)

To Sexy boy (Zayn)

And you’re a bum but we’re still friends…

From Sexy boy (Zayn)

Awe, It’s ok we all know you love me ;) Hey wanna come over for breakfast Niall is getting restless.

To Sexy boy (Zayn)

Ok, will bring Jem with c ‘ya there!

 I get up off my bed and open my closet and look what I have to wear. I finally decide on a red tank top and short denim shorts, with my black vans and quickly brush my hair. I run up to Jemma’s room “hi” she says already dressed combing her hair. “When are we going? Niall told me about breakfast” “well we can go now?” I say. “ok sure!” she says grabbing her bag I grab my phone and wallet and put it in my handbag while walking out the door. “FLASH!” “FLASH!” ahh paparazzi God I hate paparazzi. Shouting things like.

“REBECCA ARE YOU AND ZAYN DATING?”

“REBECCA ARE YOU JUST USING ZAYN?”

That last one really got on my nerves. I pull Jemma to the car and drive away.