Chapter 24 -Baseball bats-

OKAY THIS IS THE MORNING OF THE LAST CHAPTER JUST IN ROBIN'S POV

(Robin's POV)

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-" I groaned as I slammed my hand into the alarm clock.

9:00, its 9:00! Today I was going to surprise Jemma with some flowers.

I smiled as I excitedly jumped out of my warm bed, and ran into my bathroom.

I had just striped out of my pajamas when I head a feminine voice I knew all too well.

"Oh, I missed your sexy body baby!"

I quickly covered my uhh, front bum? And turned to face her.

"What? how did you get into my house?" I said confused.

"You're mum let me in, hey how about you take your hands away from there and we can have a little fun?" She replied walking up to me, lifting her hand up to my face.

I grabbed her hand and I thought about it, yeah I know I have a girlfriend but when I asked her if she wanted to sleep with me last night she said no..

-FLASHBACK-

"Jemma, I was thinking do you wanna have sex with me now?" I asked walking up to her.

"N-Now??" She stumbled on her words.

"Yeah now."

I'm sorry Robin but I think you're moving too quick.." She shook her head.

"Please? C'mon Jemma!" I exlaimed tugging at her skirt.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She yelled slapping me on my cheek.

I heard running footsteps coming closer.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED IS THERE A MURDER?!!" Rebecca came in in her pajamas holding a baseball bat in her hand.

Because it was dark she couldn't see anything and she swung the bat around and hit me.

And again.

And again.

"REBECCA STOP!" Jemma yelled at her.

Rebecca tripped over the mat and fell backward, swinging the bat and knocking a vase down.

She got back up and straightened her top.

"IM OKAY IM OKAY!!" She yelled.

"So what was with the yelling?"

"It's okay Becca, go back to sleep." Jemma told her.

"Uhhh.. okay.." She said as she ran back down the halway.

We stood there in silence.

"Look Jemma, i'm sorry for trying to force you.. can you forgive me babe?" it said quietly.

"Ugh! okay fineee" She smiled as I kissed her.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Okay." I said to the girl infront of me. let's have sex.