Chapter 16 -Jessie-

(Rebecca's POV)

I was in Jemma's room, she was on the phone to her little sister

Jessica, but if you ever called her that she'd kill you on the spot. She is 11 years old and so cute and well.. Stubourn.

"Yeah sure she's right here." Jemma said giving me the phone, 'she wants to talk to you' Jemma mouthed walking out of the room.

"Hai Jellybean!" I yell into the phone, "Hey Beccy Boo!!" She yells into the phone laughing. "What's up?" I ask, I honestly love Jemma's sister she is so cool, even if she is eleven. "Well.. YOU. KNOW. ONE. DIRECTION. AND. YOU. DIDNT. EVEN. TELL. ME!!" She yelled, whoops. "I um didnt know you were a fan?" I said hoping next time I see her she wont rip my head off.. "Oh no, they're actually like any other stupid gay boy bands. BUT HEY! I can sell their things online for millions and I can be a millionare because those stupid, lovestruck girly fangirls." (a/n I hope this dosnt affend you guys..) Well..... Yeah she is complicated, but I love her.

_._._._._._._._._._._._.

Jemma and I walked into the room where everyone was in, "So who wants to sleepover at mine and meet my little sis?" Jemma asked looking at the boys. "WHATTTT?!!!" They all yelled at the same time, heh ill never get used to that. "IM COMING!! I LOVEEE JESSIE!!" Chelsea yelled jumping out of her seat. "Im in." Niall said the boys agreeing. Well, Jessie's in for a surprise!

"But.. She is umm..." Jemma went on. I knew what she was trying to tell them about Jessie and her stubborness. "She is a bit stubourn.." Jemma said biteing her lip, "She cant be that bad," Harry said looking at us smiling. Heh well, Jessie isnt the only one in for a surprise.

-------------

Whatcha thinkkk??

Much Love

-randoms_girl