Chapter 12 -Love forever lost-

( Zayn's POV )

"RING RING" my phone started ringing as Jemma's photo came up onto the screen. Picking it up I answered "H-hello?" I said into the phone. "GET OVER HERE QUICK! TELL THE OTHERS!" I did as she told me, and I knew she was with R- well I cant even say or hear her name anymore without crying.. So I knew she was with.. Her. Wait what could of happened?

I called the boys, and Chelsea. I hope.. She.. is okay.

I arrived in the parking lot, I must be the first one here so I went inside and started running down the hall that had.. Her.. In it. I ran into the room and my eyes met her beautiful brown ones, only. Her eyes didnt seem happy or exited more sad and blank.

I looked towards Jemma and she looked back in sypathy, what? Why is she giving me sypathy? "Zayn, I need to talk to you in private." Jemma said walking up to me. "What? No. She just woke up I want to talk to her." I say walking up to the weak girl laying in her bed watching me.

"Hey!" I said happy to see her. "Err.. Hi.." she replied. "When they let you out, you can come to mine and we can all have a party!" I exlaimed happily. " Umm.. I don't go to parties with stragers.." she said saddened that the words came out of her beautiful mouth. "Haha very funny." I said chuckling, "no really, I-I dont know who you are." she said her tone of voice sirious. "What?.." was all i could choke out.

I felt my eyes watery geting fuller and fuller until, now, i was crying.

"It's gonna be okay, she hasn't lost her memory. She-sh-she just f-forgot ab-b-bout you." Jemma said rubbing my back until I hear a.. "WHAATTT DOO YOUU WAANT GUYSSS!" Louis. At this point I was still crying when I turned around to see the others. "What happend?" Louis' voice getting softer. "Sh-She doesnt remember me.." I say more tears coming down my face. All of thier faces suddenly filled with pitty.

Suddenly, Niall steps forward and slowly walks up to Rebecca. "Do you remeb-ber m-me?" He said hoping for a yes. "Of coarse I do Niall, Mr. James Horan." she stated. A smile growing on the Irish boy's face as she hugged him. Then my eyes got locked onto hers. Then I just couldn't take it, so I ran.