Chapter 9 -Love?-

"Christian get away from me!" I say trying to get out of his hands, but his griip tightens causeing my arms to hurt " why? I love you" he says smirking. Oh please those words were the three words I dread. You know why? every boy who has ever said that to me was just using me for fun or for a joke, they think that breaking my heart over and over is a game. That is why I have avoided thoose words for 3 years and now the boy who I once thought I loved is next to me, but why?! " You have no right" I say almost colapsing. "I don't know what you are talking about" he says anger clear in his voice. He leans in close trying to KISS ME! "Eh get off!" just before his lips met mine the front door swings open revealing Zayn carrying a box, "help!" I shriek just in time Zayn notices what is going on, angry at what he sees. Then he takes a swing a Christians face hitting him in the jaw.

"RUN!" Zayn screams taking my small hand and pulling me out of the house. He runs over to the door of his car and ushers me inside. I do as he says, he gets into the other side of the car quickly and pulls out of the driveway. I look back at the front door of my house and see Chris standing there glaring at me while rubbing his hand on his jaw. Where in the world was Jemma? “ Who was that?” Zayn asked furiously. “Err... My ex-boyfriend” I hesitate at the thought of Chris being my boyfriend, but why would he come back now? “Why was he there?” Zayn said accelerating. “Zayn slow down!” I yell getting scared at the fact that he was going really fast now. “Please!” I pleaded not wanting to crash. BANG!!!!

(Jemma’s POV)

“Hello? “ I say answering my phone, last night I had a sleepover with Niall, Liam, Harry, Louie and Chelsea. I figured Becca would be alright with it. “Hello, is this Jemma Middleton?” a lady on the other side of the phone said “yes” I say wondering who could be calling me at 8:00 in the morning. “Umm I don’t know how to tell you this but your friend Rebecca Sky has been in a car accident.” Rebecca? In, an accident? My heart literally fell, thinking of what could happen. “Wait that can’t be she doesn’t have her license!” I say hoping it was a mistake. “Do you know someone called Zayn Malik?” Oh my God. “Yes” I say hesitating guessing what happened “Well he was driving when they crashed into a tree” I gasped covering my mouth. “They are both here at the hospital” “what happened?” Niall says next to me as tears start streaming down my face. “I’ll be there in 5” I say hanging up the phone immediately grabbing my things. “What happened?” Niall says watching me, and I drop my things on the ground. “Zayn and Rebecca have been in a car crash” I say as tears fall down my eyes even quicker.