Chapter 2 -Where am I?-

(Liam’s POV)

We just got to our hotel room with a girl named Rebecca and her three friends Jemma, Chelsea and Kassidy after an incident at Nando’s. She is sleeping on the couch right now peacefully. I look over at the other boys Niall failing at an attempt to impress Jemma, Harry singing to Chelsea, Louis trying to annoy me and Zayn quietly amusing himself by watching Becca. I look over the other side of the room and see Kassidy sitting by herself. I decide to go sit with her so I get up.

(Zayn’s POV)

Wow she is really pretty! I hope we didn’t scare her that much, although they were in the men’s restroom. I smile and move her hair off her face. I get a blanket and put in over her she must’ve been really cold.

(Niall’s POV)

Jemma is so funny she is really smart and her golden hair is like an angel. She sung to me wow she sings like no-one I have ever heard before! I can tell the other boys feel the same way, well everyone except for Louie who is now behind Jemma making kissy looks.

   (Becca’s POV)

 I open my eyes slowly and I see Zayn Malik looking at me. “Vas Happenen “he says I giggle and look around to see everyone else watching me. OMG FAN GIRL MOMENT ZAYN IS SO CUTE! I snap myself out of it and sit up. Wow where am I?

“Allo love” Louis says “how are you feeling?” “Umm fine thanks” I say in an awkward high-pitched voice. “Well that’s great because now we’re going shopping!” I heard Kassidy say while holding Liam’s hand. “Umm I don’t really feel like going” I say. “Ok that’s fine some-one will have to stay with you though” Kassidy says kinda sounding like my mum. “I’ll stay Zayn says” “me too” Jemma says softly “if Jemma is staying I am” Naill said. “Alright you guys will stay” Kassidy says while walking out the door with Liam and Louis.

“Wait Niall are you and Jemma-““yes” Jemma says cutting me off. “Ok how long have I been asleep?” “One hour and forty five minutes” Zayn says. “Wow Zayn I can’t believe you’re so alert today!” Niall said confused. “You guys have only known each other for that long and your already a couple?! I said shocked. “Yep” Niall said smirking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone I hopped you liked this chapter ill try to update soon :)

-randoms_girl