Chapter 14 - Twitter-

(Rebecca’s POV)

We were in Jemma’s van, on the way to her flat. Harry was driving, Liam was in the passenger seat, Jemma, Zayn and Louis were on the opposite from Chelsea, Niall and I. It must’ve been a shock of happiness for Niall and everyone else, except Zayn. I really wish I could love him again, but it’s just hard to love a complete stranger.

Niall and Chelsea were holding my hands tightly knowing how I am feeling, I feel so, confused, shocked, saddened, happy, exited, miserable it’s like a mixture of bad and good emotions. “It’s gonna be okay darling’” Niall whispered into my ear, he was so sweet, I am glad that Jemma has someone like Niall as her boyfriend, she deserves him, I have been there with her through almost all of her relationships, and all of her break ups. Chelsea, heh well Chelsea is a sweet lovable girl but when she is with Harry, well, let’s just say he brings out the part of her that is quite different to her normal self, but I like this side better.

I might not have all my memories of these guys because most of them include Zayn. But, I remember their personalities quite too well. “We’re hereeeee” Harry says holding onto here. Louis jumps up yelling “ZAYN MALIK YOU ARE SO FREAKING DEAD, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU AND REBECCA WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS!” I watched Louis chase Zayn out of the van. WAIT. WHAT DID LOUIS JUST SAY?! “What happened?” I asked watching them. “Check twitter love” Liam says chuckling.

I did as he said, I clicked the little icon to see Zayn had tweeted ‘HAH’ with a link to a picture I clicked it and. OMFG!

HAHA wanna know what it was? http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/mwissa99/media/undawear_zps675daf32.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0