chapter 11

⚠️Warning: SMUT
"Sorry about my momma," I apologized while walking into the hotel room. I put my bag down near the door and looked around the room.
It was two nice comfy beds. I laid in one of them and closed my eyes.
"It's ok," he says. "All mommas are crazy."
"Not like mines," I mumbled.
"Well I guess your momma feels lonely Lyss," Morgan says. "Like she done a shitty thing to your dad but maybe she's lonely."
"Whatever Morgan," I said rolling my eyes.
"You know I'm right," he says and lays next to me.
I closed my eyes for a moment. I scooted closer to Morgan and it felt nice being next to him. His body was warm as I laid my head on his chest.
I felt so relaxed and didn't feel awkward being around him.
"You remember you said 7 Summers was your favorite song by me?" He asked me as he caressed my head.
"Yeah," I said. "Why?"
"Why is it your favorite?"
"It's just a catchy song. I mean it's a love song."
"Not really," he says. "It's about a girl. Might be you."
"I highly doubt it," I said. "Remember you said it might not be about me."
"I mean half the stuff we did was in the song," he says. "Like you remember when we would sneak out your dad's beer bottles and drink 'em by the river?"
"Yeah I do remember that."
"Why can't we have that back?"
I looked up at him and we made eye contact.
"Because Morgan," I said softly. "We just can't that was along time ago."
"Aht Aht seven summers ago," he says.
"Ew that was corny," I giggled.
We both bursted out laughing. We both settled down and were staring at each other. Morgan pulled me in for a kiss and well he succeeded. Our kisses got rougher until he pulled away.
"Shit," he muttered under his breath.
"What?" I said.
"I'm sorry I kissed you," he says shyly.
"I mean I liked it," I said.
His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he had that goofy smile on his face. He started kissing me again roughly. He flipped me on my back and was on top of me. His kisses were getting rougher by the second and he made his way towards my neck. He left little trails of hickeys. Morgan wanted to mark me and basically said I was his.
It felt so good when he did this. He took his shirt off and tried unbuttoning my blouse.
He struggled doing it and I took over and unbutton my blouse. He continued kissing me and made his way down to my chest area. He unclipped my bra with one hand and threw it on the ground. He hungrily started sucking on my left titty and started massaging the other one. I was a moaning mess. After he was done, he made his way to my stomach and started kissing all over it. I gripped his hair and looked up at me and ours met. He look at my laced underwear and smirked. I gave him a nod and he ripped my underwear off. He took his pants off leaving my clit just wet in the cold air. I saw his bulge through his boxers. I was in awe. I helped him take his boxers off and his member sprung out. He positioned himself and my hips to where he could enter me. At first he was teasing my entrance. Rubbing his tip all over my juicy walls. I was enjoying it so much I didn't even realize he crashed into me. He was going in and out and I was a moaning mess. Every stroke got harder and harder. He started sucking my titties again and I gripped his hair. I was lost in everything. I didn't realize how damn good he is and didn't even hear how loud I was moaning. I was screaming his name as loud as I could. I didn't even care who heard. Morgan was just glad I was fucking him and he had total control over me. I think that's what Morgan wanted. He knew he couldn't control me or my feelings but when it comes to us having sex? Yes. My eyes were rolled up in the back of my head. I was enjoying this until I felt a knot in my stomach.
"Morgan I'm gonna-" I couldn't even finish my sentence but I think he understood what I meant.
Morgan's strokes were getting faster and faster. I was gripping the sheets harder. Morgan stopped for a moment to put my ankles on his shoulders and continued stroking inside me.
I ended up cumming and he was still going and a few minutes later, he pulled out and came all over my legs that were dripping down on the sheets.
He laid beside me and cuddled with me. He was stroking my hair as our chests were heaving up and down and our heart beats were slowing down.
"Holy fucking shit," Morgan mumbled to himself. "Did we actually just do that?"
"Mhm," I said and closed my eyes.
I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.