12

Jasper picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room. Everyone in the room stood when they saw them and Jasper motioned that everything was fine. Elizabet's eyes were getting heavy as sleep beckoned her closer.

Her magic would drop when she was asleep. But as she dreamed, she wouldn't need the spell. She would be safe regarding her feelings.

Jasper carried her to the Witch Residence, knowing she'd feel comfortable surrounded by the magic of the home. Freya was being carried out in Levi's arms, asleep. Lexi followed after next to Cooper.

Charlie and Seth came out when they noticed them coming over. Seth smiled as Charlie ran over to her, "Elizabet? Are you having a boy or a girl?"

Elizabet shrugged sleepily, "I think it's a girl."

"Really? What's her name?" She questioned.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

"I was thinking Orleans," she said, tapping her chin.

Elizabet let out a light laugh, "Course you were."

A voice called over and they all looked to see who it was. "Seth?" Called the voice.

Seth sighed heavily and said, "What Leah?"

She told him, "Come on. Mom wants us for lunch."

Charlie asked adorably, "Can I come?"

Seth looked pleadingly at his older sister and she sighed, knowing about the whole 'imprinting thing'. "Yeah, Charlie. You can come."

She cheered and rushed over to Leah. On instinct, Leah picked up the small witch and smiled a little. "Come on," she said.

"Does that mean I have to come?" Cooper mumbled. Leah shrugged, "You can, Coop. We don't mind have a huge dog over."

He grunted, waddling over. He didn't exactly want to go anywhere. He just wanted to sleep. But he would go anywhere with Charlie. She was his little witch.

She looked back up to Seth and her eyes caught someone else. Lexi watched, interested in the exchange. "It can't be..." she muttered quietly.

They all noticed that meaningful look in their eyes as Leah and Levi locked eyes. Jasper could feel it, and, because his gift was being reflected off of Elizabet, she could, too.

"Oh my God," she half groaned, half sighed.

Leah had imprinted on Levi, and they all knew it. Seth saw it and he processed it slowly in his head, "Wait so...."

It took a moment before he asked, "But how? You..."

Leah shot him a glare and he rolled his eyes. He went over to Charlie, grabbing her from Leah. "Have at it, I guess," he muttered.

Leah was conflicted. She had already imprinted, but somehow she had done it again. It's like all of her ties had been connected to Levi instead of Sam. Like it shifted.

Because they had.

She took a step back and took a moment. She shook her head and disappeared after Seth into the trees. Levi blinked after her and then over to Elizabet.

She motioned her head, "Go on." She held out her hands for Freya. He shifted her over to her witch.

He gulped and looked at Lexi. She gave him an unsure look as well and darted off into the trees after Leah. Levi jogged after them as well.

Elizabet sighed and half-joked to Jasper, "Are all the wolves going to imprint on my witches?"

Celene laughed, "I don't know about you, but I'm good. I'll stick with the magical ones."