9 ⭐️

⚠️⛔️(: WARNING :)⚠️⛔️
smut scene
throughout , you may skip if you are not comfortable with reading such :)

They kissed again, already caught up in one another in an intimate moment. He finally set her down on her feet, only to pick her up again with her legs wrapping around him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, sighing into his touch. He pushed her up against the wall, pressing kisses to her skin.

A soft moan escaped her lips. Her body felt more and more alive with each touch, her body felt warmer and warmer. "Jasper..." she sighed, exposing her sensitive skin to him.

She wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling lightly. He nipped lightly at her skin, creating marks and bruises here are there. The sensitivity in her body only made them even more desirable.

"Elizabet," he said softly, running his hands up and down her body.

He moved her, rather quickly to the bed, grinding his hips into her own. She worked at his shirt, moving it off of him eagerly, unbuttoning it and throwing it somewhere in the room to he forgotten.

Her hands roamed his chest as she pulled away for air, admiring the sight of him over her once again. "You're so beautiful," she sighed with a smile. She moved him so she was over him, straddling his hips.

Her hands roamed his body eagerly, placing soft kisses along his jaw, neck, chest, and anywhere she could reached. He pulled her back up to his lips, kissing her once more.

She melted against him, his touch irresistible. Jasper sat up,Elizabet straddling his lap as he kissed along her neck. He lingered for a moment, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Elizabet waited for his move in anticipation. She knew what he wanted, but she only waited for him. She could see the wheels turning in his head as he debated, a war in his head over whether he should or not.

He pressed a kiss to her neck, right over the vein, sighing painfully as he kept as in control as he could.

She pulled at his hair, moving his head so she could kiss his lips again. She captured his lips with hers and moaned into the kiss.

Her shirt came off quickly, so quick she didn't realize it was gone until she felt herself bare against Jasper. He smiled and dragged his finger sover her skin as he continued to cover her in intimate and heated kisses.

He moved them both with vampiric speed so she was once again laying on the bed. Jasper decorated her with kisses, bringing a bud into his mouth and sucking. A gasp erupted from Elizabet's throat and her fingers only tangled in his hair once more.

He pleasured her with his mouth, his tongue flicking over her buds, his teeth nipping at them, his lips wrapping around them and sucking. Elizabet was in pure ecstasy as while he ravaged her.

Elizabet's sinful moans filled the room delightfully, putting a smile on Jasper's face and a tent in his pants. Her core grew hotter and hotter as she filled with need.

Jasper's experience so far was only making him harder and harder. With Elizabet's emotional state in such a pleasured wreck, he could feel her mix with him. All of the things she felt was amplified through him. All of that lust, intimacy, desire, joy, anticipation, desperation, hunger, and, most of all, love she held for him was being thrown back at him with the force of a brick. All of it danced with his feelings, mixing and matching and making the experience for both of them absolutely beautiful.