chapter 2

Hey guys so here it is chapter to of Lycan academy my collab with itsmargi  hope y'all like it it's quite a bit longer than last time😄
_______________________________________________
I gawk at my sister as she stalks out of the door, her black hair swishing. I stare frozen, looking at the doorway long after she walks out. I feel so numb inside. A dark feeling starts to come over me consuming my mind. I look down at the remote in my hand. Hatred fill my vision. A growl bubbles up in my throat and I scream, chucking the remote at the wall as hard as I possibly fucking can. I am surprised when it smashes into millions of tiny pieces against the wall. I shake my head and bolt for the door. I can't stand the hot house anymore. With another scream I fling the door open and sprint out the door. Rain pelts my face as I run through the dark yard. The rage consumes me and I just run through the dark, wet streets; not caring at all wear I end up.

Before I even realize it my knees are sliding to the ground on the mud and dirt infront of my parents grave. A sob wracks my body as the rage turns into sadness and fear.

"Why. did. you. leave. me!" I shout hitting both of my palms into the mud. "I have no idea what do even freaking do! Boarding school? Isabella?" I scream at them. I sit up and put my tear streaked face into my muddy palms. I think that Isabella ran out earlier too, This makes me smile. How cliche. I sniff and look up through blurry eyes.

"I'm just so, confused." I say staring at the cold gray tombstones. With another sniff I curl up on the ground. My back is firmly pressed up against the stones giving me a strange comfort. I close my eyes and all of the pain, anger, and grief of today fades out as I drift of into the peace of sleep.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up with a start. The first thing I see are the trees and tombstones spread out around me. The faint morning rays are pouring through the clouds which I can see are giving away to a purple morning sky. I sit up and yawn, my back sore from sleeping on the ground. I feel a lot better today than I have in a while. I sit up against the tombstones for a few more minutes before standing up. Turning around I stare down at the stones.

"Please help me." I whisper as I slight breeze picks up blowing my hair. With one more look at the graves. I spin and start to walk out of the cemetery. I frown. How the hell did I run from my house all the way to the cemetery? I shake my head dismissing the thought and start to walk home.

Twenty minutes later I arrive home. It is about 5:45 in the morning. I open the door and head towards the steps. I hear steps from upstairs, Isabella must be awake. I go up the steps and start to head to the bathroom to shower when I run into my sister. Her eyes widen at my appearance but doesn't say anything.

"Are you packed, Izzy?" I say giving her a weak smile. She vaguely returns it and nods. I nod and then walk past her into the bathroom. I gasp when I see myself in the mirror. My hair is caked with mud and sticks and my face is smudged too. My eyes are suprisingly not bloodshot but they are puffy. I strip off my muddy clothes and step into the steaming shower rinsing off the painful grief that has hunted me ever since my parents died. Its time to move on, stronger and ready to face the world.

I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and walk to my room. My suitcases are already layed out on my bed. I smile and mentally thank my sister. Its doesn't take long for me to pack my stuff up. We certainly weren't poor but I was a minimalist. I have no idea where we are going so I pull on a white tee shirt, jeans, and my tan leather jacket and some flip flops.

I grab my bags, not even bothering to look at my empty room. I set my bags by the top of the steps. I head into my parents room and head towards my moms closet. I remember her telling me that if something ever happened to her of Dad that I needed to look in her closet for something that would help.