chapter 8

Okay guys here is chapter eight I hope you like it thanks for over a hundred reads love all y'all 😘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I chug down the contents of the red cup in my hand. Is this number 5, no I think its higher than that but I don't care. I relax as the burning taste goes down my throat leaving a warm pleaseant taste. I tilt my head back and let the music take over my body as I sway my hips back in fourth. Slowly I become more and more in tune with the music and am dancing close to the center of the dancefloor where mostly everybody is. I can feel someone press up against my back and put their hands on my hips and we sway back and fourth to the music.  I tilt my head back onto their shoulder and whoever it is starts to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan. Should I stop this? No, with all of the things going on I need a distraction. I make up my mind and spin around and press my lips into the person.

Whoever it is must be pretty surprised because they stop dancing for a minute giving me the perfect opening. I wrap my hands around their neck and start to push them out of the crowd and into the woods. I have no idea when it happens but at sometime their back hits a tree and I press myself closer to them grinding my hips slightly. I get a deep moan in return. I open my eyes for a moment to see. Holy Shit! It's the guys from earlier that I fought. That thought is quickly pushed out of my mind when I feel myself being picked up. Immediately I wrap my legs around this guys waist and he spins around pinning me to the tree.

A sigh escapes my mouth as his hands brush underneath my shirt and slowly start to pull it up over my head. I raise my hands and let him do so. He slips it off and tosses it into the woods. I grab his shirt too and yank it off. And oh, the feeling of skin on skin feels so good. It seems like I haven't felt it in forever.

Before I know it I am lying on the ground with him on top of me. I meet his gaze. A question. Slowly I nod and finally I am able to completely forget the horrors and pain of my life.

I am running, as fast as I can. Anger and confusion course through me as I pound the wet sodden grass. I don't have the faintest clue why I feel this way. I feel like my heart it being ripped into a million tiny pieces of mucky feelings.

Finally I reach my destination. The sea cliff edge. A blast of sea breeze blows towards me bringing the familiar salty smell of the Atlantic. This is oddly calming and I take a deep breath in. I look down over the cliffs edge to see the waves breaking over the rocky shore below.

A howl in the distance interrupts my thoughts and I spin back around and start to sprint again. This time towards the howl. I dare not ignore it. The countryside flashes by me. This place is familiar except I don't think I ever have been hear.

I reach the location of the howl and sit down to be immediately tackled to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Booms the most amazing voice I have ever heard.

My eyes fly open. I am breathing hard. What was my dream supposed to be about? Where was I? And who was the owner of that voice? I shake my thoughts from my head. It was just a dream.

It takes my a second to realize where I am. I am lying of the forest ground with my bare leg wrapped around someones torso. I can feel the blush start to spread from my neck to all the way around my body. I quickly unwrap myself from this person just as my memory of last night comes rushing back. I scramble back from the person only to be received with a splitting headache and a groan.

"Now I'm cold." The person mumbles before flipping over and staring at me. Recognition crosses his features. I'm the girl that beat him to pancakes and kicked his ass in doing so.