Chapter 3

Okay guys here is chapter three in my collab with itsmargi hope you guys are happy with it there is an exciting bit in this chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ana's POV

My mouth drops open at the girl, Jessie's comment. I quickly turn and look at Bella who is staring blankly at the girl. Without a word she goes and dumps her stuff onto the empty bed. She than turns around and gives me a big hug. For a moment I am shocked, than slowly I wrap my arms around her. I hug her for a few more second before pulling away. Than I lean in.

"Don't do anything too stupid." I whisper in her ear making her grin. I step back from Bella than grab my stuff. I give one quick nod to the chic who smokes and walk out of the room, leaving Bella to her life's decisions.

The hallway is quite busy as I work my way back to my dorm room. There is a lot a screaming and hugging making me mentally role my eyes. Finally after what seems like and eternatity of struggling though seas of people I make it too my room. Its empty, I guess my roommate isn't hear yet. I sigh and drop my stuff onto the dorm bed and then sit beside it. I am tired. Not just physically, but mentally. I slump and survey the room. It's a pretty typical dormroom, with two windows, two beds, and some simple furniture. There is also a private bath off to the side of the room.

I sit for a few more minutes before I decide to unpack my stuff. I go on autopilot as I make my bed and unpack my clothes into my closet and dresser. Most of them are uniforms, grey skirts, white polo, and a red sweater with black knee socks. I don't really mind uniforms, less time getting ready in the morning I guess. I start to frown as I unpack more and more uniforms. Wow, I didn't know I needed this many, at this point I could wear one uniform per month if I wanted to.

After I unpack I grab my phone and sit on my bed. I start to scroll through instagram. All of my friends are at collage, unpacking, hanging with other friends, while I am stuck here. At some stuck up, expensive boarding school, never able to live or pursue the life I want to. The door opens up. I don't even bother looking up. Than I hear panting an gasping. My eyes fly up. Bella is standing in the doorway, a crazy look on her face. What the hell happened? She runs over and jumps on my bed.

"What the fuck!" I yell at her. She stares at me with fearful eyes and starts to studder.

"THIS. I-IS. A. S-SCHOOL. FOR. WOLFS!" She screams shaking my shoulder. I freeze and stare at her with wide eyes.

"N-Nice joke, you should sign up for acting class, I'm sure they have that here." I say, a little shaken up from her screaming.

"No! I swear I'm telling the tru..." The door open up we both turn and look to see who it is.

A HUGE dog walks into the room, panting. I study its face, it's almost, grinning at us. A second later A buck-naked girl is standing in its spot.

"Hi Guys!" She says cheerfully and we both let out and ear piercing scream.

!#$ IZZYS P.O.V$#!

After a minute i came to my senses. i shut my mouth and gave the girl, who was naked, my hoodie which i had slipped on earlier. I think that Ana was more shocked then i was. When i was little i liked to sneak out of bed when no one was awake and get some cookies from the pantry.

FLASHBACK 10 YEARS AGO

I snuck down the stair expertly keeping to the right side to avoid the creaking floor boards. Once i was to the banister i climbed on and slid down like i always did. When i was at the bottom of the stairs i heard it , i heard them.

" Allen we have to tell them what we are." I heard my mother say

" Sarah if we are lucky they will turn out like you and we can tell them when they are older, and if not and they turn out like me then we can explain it when they shift." what dose that mean, very vague dad. As i walked closer i made a rookie mistake and stepped on a squeaky floorboard, well i went out with i bang at least. My funeral will be a grand.

" Bella what are you doing out of bed." my mom said "its 11:00 pm go back upstairs missy"

PRESENT

i always knew in the back of my mind there was something different about our family i guess i know what my dad was but what was my mom? After that night i hadn't thought about it but now it made sense my dad was a wolf and so are we or maybe we are like our mom whatever that meant. After giving the girl the hoodie to the girl she pulled it over her head and Ana just realizing what id done pulled me behind her as if protecting me. I side stepped her and stuck my hand out.

"hi im Izzy and this," i said pointing at Ana" is my older sister Ana" i finished then another girl burst into the room

" hey emily did yo.." then she stopped taking in the situation.

" im emily and this," she said pointing to the girl who had just burst in " is my younger sister Lucy." Emily that seemed fitting. She had fiery red hair and blue eyes like my sister and i. Freckles dotted her face like her sister. They looked identical except Lucy looked a few years younger." so who am i rooming with-" she was cut off by Ana " oh not this again, yes I'm blonde yes she likes arctic monkeys. and i am your roommate." Emily had a confused expression on her face.

"Okay well I'm gonna leave you tow to get to know each other." i said walking to the door.

"oh yeah me to." lucy said walking to the door as well.

"thanks for the hoodie!" emily said as i reached the door

" any time." i said waling out of the room.

i walked back to my room to get set up. When i got back Jessie was in the same spot on her bed smoking and listening to music. I picked up her phone to see what she was listening to, it was bring me to the horizon 'throne' god i love this song. I pulled our her headphones.

" what the fuck dude!" she yelled at me. I just walked over to the speekers and hooked it up playing it really loud.

"what i like this song." i said smirking at her. she smirked back at me and said

"i think we will het along nicely."