Chapter 14

okay so lets have a quick A/N cuz a lot has gone down with this book. So obviously i haven't posted this story, or any story in.. a while. well i actually loved this one and would continue writing out as planned, however the person who i was co-writing with @itsmargi and she didn't want to continue. So this is the last chapter we ever wrote, and it may pick up this fall again with her, because we will be at the same school again or I can continue alone to finish the book and go on to write the second one. Which was planned to be done just from izzys pov in my end and have a whole series. If you have any opinion whatsoever please tell me and i will take it into account.

After checking to make sure my sister is alright I turn back to who I can only guess is the Alpha.

"Your. So. Dead." I say in a practically inhuman voice. I am about to lunge at him.

"Wait!" Izzy cries out grabbing my arm. I decide not to fight her so I stay put but I am ready to attack.

"Ana," she says spinning me around to I face her. "He's our brother."

A million thoughts start to go through my head. I turn around and stare at him. I can make out features that my mom and dad had. He also smells like them too. I take a step forward strighting my shoulders. A sense of dominance rolls over me and I can feel it spreading out around me like a poisonous gas.

"You are no brother of mine." I hiss stepping forward with each word giving him a powerful glare. He manages to look fierce and angry but I can sense it. That one little drop of fear. I snarl making everyone in the room jump back exept him.

"Ana." Izzy whispers. "What are you doing?"

What am I doing? Even if this man is my brother he still kidnapped my sister and is probably the reason why our parents are dead.

"When is your birthday?" I demand stepping closer.

"June 21st." He says. Izzy gasps. I don't but I can feel the blood drain from my face.

"I was born on June 21st." I mutter in shock. My heartbeat rises and doubts start to run through my mind. I quickly shove it away.

"I am the oldest." I snarl. "This back belongs to me and my sister."

"Never!" He snaps steping forward. I can see his teeth start to change from normal human ones to wolf ones.

Thats it.

I throw him back at the wall. I hear a satisfying crack. He falls down to the ground but sits up quickly. He crouches down like he is going to spring at me.

"Come at me." I snarl getting into a fighting stance. He does. He lunges at me pinning me to the ground.

A shoot of pain runs up my spine but I ignore it and bring my knee up and knee him in the stomach. He lets out an ooff. I take this opportunity to flip us over so I am pinning him down. I punch him in the jaw before standing up dragging him with me. I throw him against a wall and I am about to punch him in the face again before an invisible force throws us back against opposite sides of the wall.

I hit the wall and the air gets knocked out of me. I groan an rub my back.

"Enough." Izzy commands her arms still spread like she is waiting to see if we will attack each other again. "We need to focus here."

I cough, "Yeah, focus on killing him and getting our pack back. Don't you remember why we are here?" I ask.

She lowers her eyes and shakes her head "We are not here to kill or take over any packs. We are here to find out who killed our parents."

I lower my eyes. She is right. A wave of guilt washes over me.

I stand up and so does our brother. I take a good look at him. A bruise is stating to form on his face. I almost grin but I don't want to start anything again. I take a step towards him and hold my arm out.

"Ana." I introduce myself. He shakes it.

"Cameron." He says.

"Izzy!" Izzy says randomly. I snort and Luke grins.

"So, what are we going to do know?" Izzy asks. I shrug.

A second later a young werewolf bust through the door, alarm in his eyes.

"Hunters." He shouts in a breathless voice.

"Shit." he mutters.

Izzy and I spin and look at each other wide wide eyes.

"Hunters?" We spit out at same time.

♕IZZY'S POV♕

I hate this, i hate all of this. Our mother is dead, our father is dead my brother almost killed me and my sister is all angry. I don't get why she is so angry i don't get it. Why is everyone so angry. And they're yelling again. Again with the yelling and the anger. Ive had enough of it. Im done. Im done. IM DONE. I raise my arms and the room starts spilling but its not me it the room the room is spinning. And they're quiet now, so i stop it. I stop the room, because it was me.

"stop."

" Izzy what are you doing?" Ana asks worried.

"stop yelling,stop fighting, just stop.They are coming and when they come i will not die because my siblings can not shut their stuck up, pompous and entitled mouths. So if you will shut up i can tell you that they have sent an ambassador and he is about 30 seconds from the front door. And he is going to ask for me and when he does and no sooner you must close the curtains for exactly one minute while i leave and takeout the men waiting in the trees until they get a clear shot at our heads."

" There is no way you know all of that." Ana said.

"yes there is because just because your older in no way means you are any stronger. Don't forget i was born a solstice with a blood moon and i will do as i wish." i said. And she was shocked, Ana never saw me as strong, she never saw me as confident and never did she think i would be the more powerful one. But i was, i was born for greatness.

Then i heard her yelling at me about how it was my fault, about how she hated me. About how awful i was.She was just jealous. But she was making to much noise and i didn't hear it i couldn't hear it when a man enters the rom but by now he has silenced himself. And i was too late. Because she had been yelling, i had not heard him as he changed his mind as he left his plan for a new one and as i readied himself. And she yelled and i missed it and now it was to late. 

So he threw the grenade of knock out gas and we fell to the ground and the guards were shot through the window and then he turned and i couldn't believe it. He had a gun aimed at Ana. I couldn't move very much so i don't know where it came from but i managed to stand and stumble over before i was shot down through the window my stomach throbbing as i fell with blood on my hand. I could feel the searing pain as the man dragged me away from my family. And my stomach hurt but it hurt worse seeing Ana scream and cry on the floor as she attempted to stand.

But who would tell him, who would tell Luke. My mate who was going to tell him. Or could he feel it, could he feel me die.