Chapter 7

ANA'S POV
After talking to Izzy in class I notice a pissy mood coming on. Red splotches covered my eyesight at times but I ignored it and gripped my pencil tighter. When class let out all I felt was an angry red fire emitting from my skin giving me a unpleaseant tingling feeling. I still couldn't shake the anger when lunch time rolled around. I walk into the cafeteria and almost lost it. Its blazing fucking hot in here and all I hear is screechy noises. I wait in the long line before I can't even take it anymore. I start to push through the line.

"Fucking move." I growl shoving a freshmen out of my path. I hear a few "Werewolf Bitch." Staments behind me but I shake it off and lean up against the front counter.

I stare at the barista with fire in my eyes.

"I want the biggest damn hamburger you have please with some French fries." I growl. She squeaks and hurriedly taps in my order.

Finally I sit down and take a huge bite off food. The second I swallow my vision comes back with a snap and the fire extiguishes. I breath out with a sigh and take another bite.

Someone slides into the chair across from me. I look up and the food almost drops out of my mouth because of how wide my mouth is open from shock.

"Close your mouth, that's disgusting." My uncle barks. My eyes widen but I close my mouth and finish chewing.

"I thought you were coming in two days." I say taking another bite of my burger.

"Me too but I really have to talk to you." He says.

I nod and than motion a hand forward.

"Well we are talking." I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"What do you know about your lineage?" He asks.

"That my parents were lying monsters." I say.

"Harsh." He leans back.

"Well," I pause "It's the truth."

"Fair enough." He whispers. "Well your father was a werewolf."

I nod.

"And your mother was a witch." This time the food really does fall out of my mouth.

"What the Fu-"

"Shhh." My uncle hisses clapping his hand over my mouth. I stare daggers and he pulls his hand back.

"Not it here." He says and pulls me up dragging me outside before pinning my too a wall.

"I know you are pissed at me and confused but that is not important. You and your sister are an international threat to all supernatural species." He whispers yells. "Your mother was a witch. Not just any plain witch, a full blown Celtic sabbat. Your father was one of the most powerfull Alpha's in the world. He was Alpha of the Allaway pack in Scotland. He had a mate but she died. In a blind sorrow he, he fucked your mother and that's how you were born." He hisses. My eyes widen, a million thoughts racing through my head.

"Being the responsible people they are they eloped and took off to the U.S. Once they were settled in your abomanation of a sister was born. Than they were fucking murdered by god knows who. They are after the entire blood line. And oh god help us all." At this point my uncle is on his knees reduced to a shrivling shrubble of a man.

I take a deep breath. Something starts to take over me and before I know it I have my uncle by the scruff of his neck pinned up against a tree.

"Why. Why are we so dangerous." I growl staring him directly in the eyes.

"Have wolf, half witch." He studders. "You are one of the most powerfull beings alive." He gasps. "Your mother was bloody smart enough to put a suppressing spell on your and your sister. You especially. But that stated wearing off ages ago."  I breath again.