Chapter 1

So this is the first chapter. Please know that it IS NOT MINE! I REPEAT I DID NOT WRITE THIS, AND THIS IS NOT MY FAN FICTION! If you would like to read the original, feel free to message me and I will DM you their fan fiction name. It was originally a Brittana fan fiction so some of you may have read it :) Also, if there are any errors please comment and let me know so that I can fix them immediately (this applies to all the chapters) I really want this to be error free for you all so it might be a bit longer when it comes to updating because I will THOROUGHLY check each chapter.

Lauren is trying to figure out the best way to excuse herself from the movie and quickly run to the bathroom without bringing any attention to herself. Because seriously, could this get any more awkward than it already is? She side eyes the pillow between her and Camila and then back at her sweat pants and even though everyone has their eyes glued to the television she herself is all too well aware of how tight her pants are becoming.

It was Camila's plan to join Lauren's brother and girlfriend to watch a movie in the den so the green eyed girl reasons that is enough information to blame this all on the brunette. But really, it's not Camila's fault, it's no one's really, well actually, she thinks to herself, it's this movies fault. One sex scene, one tastefully done sex scene and boom, Lauren gets a boner.

At least it's not the first time this has happened but it certainly doesn't make it any better of a situation because she's still sitting on a couch with her best friend and her brother and his girlfriend with a growing hard on. She wonders for a moment if she brought her knees up to her chest if it would help any, but then decides against it because moving around might... speed things along so to say.

She takes in a slow breath and tries to let it out steadily but it's kind of hard to maintain a normal breathing pattern when all she can think about is how hard she is getting and how she got to this point. Obviously replaying the scene that had brought her into this predicament is not the best way to go about trying to make it go away but, she can't help it. Hormones and all.

Ever so carefully she laces her fingers together and places her hands onto her lap in hopes of providing herself some coverage as well as more time to think of a better solution. But, as it would be, it was not really the best thought out plan seeing as when she applied pressure, even the slightest, she felt a small hum of a moan wanting to tumble out of her mouth. Luckily she keeps her mouth clamped shut and did her best not to move her hands whatsoever.

A small noise comes from her throat and managed to escape her tightly shut lips catching the brunette's attention. Camila eyes her friend curiously but Lauren prevails in not making any eye contact. Her best friend knew about her penis and her reaction to it was probably one of the main reasons the two had become such good friends. She didn't run away scared and disgusted when Lauren came clean about herself and her body to the young green eyed girl's surprise. Camila simply shrugged and then asked her if she wanted to play Barbie's anyway.

But now being teens, just on the verge of fourteen years old, Lauren has only recently come to an understanding of what getting an erection means and how to get rid of it over the past two years. Though the topic of her genitalia was never a topic of conversation between the two, Camila was still in the dark of the fact that Lauren got erections or turned on or aroused at any time of day and at anything and nothing in particular. It just happened. It's not really lunch table conversation.

Unable to sit there any longer with an ever growing tent in her pants she hastily grabs the pillow between her and Camila and jumps up from the couch pressing it right in front of her crotch. Camila whips her head in Lauren's direction, her eyebrows knitting together in confusion and her eyes darting down to the pillow the dark haired girl is holding up against her.