Chapter 2

So this is a small filler chapter, but there will be good stuff soon obv. ;D There will be Laurinah smut in this... just saying. (BUT THERE WILL ALSO BE CAMREN SMUT SO YAY) It just takes a few chapters to get to it.

Lauren is sitting in the stands of her high school's softball field, iPhone in hand as she tries to avoid staring at all of the girl's who are doing their cool down stretching in really tight pants. She's glad she had decided not to join the team along with Camila because there is no way in hell she would have some sort of accident of getting a boner in those tight ass pants while helping a teammate stretch. At least for Camila, who had admittedly told Lauren over the summer that she too has an attraction to girls, she can hide her arousal.

She knows that the practice is winding down when she sees Coach Cowel toss his clipboard onto the field and storm off towards the dugout. Her eyes are brought back to the girls trying to gather their stuff quickly when she hears the sweet voice of none other than softball captain, Dinah Jane.

It's no secret that Dinah Jane is one of the hottest girls at their high school and that she is one of the most sought after girls. But, as it seems, the blonde softball payer has kept herself busy with clubs and groups alike, avoiding ever giving any guy the chance to court her. Plus, Lauren is kind of hoping that her reason for not getting with any of the loser guys at their school is because she likes girls. But then again, this thought bothers her because even though Lauren is a girl, she kind of has a part of a boy and she can't help but figure that this will be a no-no for the president of the Celibacy Club.

Camila looks up to the stands as she heads for her bag and catches Lauren staring at Dinah's ass as she bends over at the water jug. She giggles to herself and calls out Lauren's name catching the girl's attention right away. Camila laughs and points at her and moves closer to Dinah and proceeds to playfully slap her in the ass. The captain snaps up to attention and shoves Camila's shoulder and giggles at her antics. Lauren, watching the whole scene turns beat read and hurries off to her car to the bottom of the step and to her car to wait for Camila.

Sometimes, times like these, she wishes she and Camila didn't share everything with each other. The brunette is always playfully trying to embarrass Lauren with her knowledge of the girl's crushes and or sexual desires she has secretly shared. Obviously it's only between the two of them do these jokes go through but still, she needs to start working on ways to completely embarrass Camila in front of the whole student body, even if only for her own amusement.

As she is sitting in her mother's car waiting for Camila to finally emerge from the locker room at the field house her eyes nearly bug out of her head when she sees her best friend with a familiar blonde beside her. But it's not just any blonde, it's Dinah fucking Jane and she is heading over towards her car. The tap on her driver's side window is what startles her and she realizes she has been having a fantasy of sorts and finds Camila standing on the other side with a smirk on her face and a bashful looking Dinah.

"What?" Lauren inquires realizing her tone is a bit harsh and she tosses Dinah a kind smile for good measure.

"Dinah doesn't have a ride." Camila says slowly, her eyes widening and her smile going from ear to ear as she winks at her friend. "And she asked me if I could ask you," She giddily shakes her shoulders while Lauren's eyes beg her to stop humiliating her. "Can give her a ride home." Lauren glances between the two girls, Dinah is smirking and it looks as though her cheeks are lightly pink and her eyes are focused on the ground as she kicks at pebbles. "So?"

"Her house is like, past mine I don't..." Lauren starts going through the car ride in her mind but stops speaking when Camila leans forward and flicks her ear. "Uh, yeah, of course." She smiles over at Dinah and nods.