Chapter 9

Small problem, it keeps making this chapter private because of the smut. So if someone's not following me, they won't get to read it. I might of fixed it though.. If there is any mistakes please comment and let me know. I tried really hard to fix everything, but I'm super tired and all.

Lauren walks into Camila's room, not even bothering to knock and she shuffles her feet across the girl's carpet before flopping herself down onto the bed. Camila looks over at her from her spot in front of her mirror, clad in only her bra and panties and chuckles at the mopey face her friend has on.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks, bringing her hands back behind her head to pull her hair up into a ponytail.

"I was just at Dinah's." Lauren sighs out and Camila can tell there is way more to this story and she for one knows it's going to be good. "Before you say anything, yes, she kicked me out but it's not my fault." She defends, sitting up abruptly from the bed and quickly and not so subtley takes in her friends 'wardrobe' before averting her eyes to the ceiling. Camila takes notice of this and moves to her dresser to grab a long t-shirt before kneeling onto the bed beside her.

"Okay, tell Camz what happened." Camila says soothingly offering her a soft smile. Lauren's lips twist and she rolls onto her side to look up at the brunette.

"So we're making out in her room, totally hot." Her eyebrows raise and Camila nods for her to go on. "Her parents aren't home so I'm all like, yes we can fool around. It started getting pretty hot and heavy and she was grinding on me and I was so hard that I'm pretty sure my legs went numb for a bit." Camila giggles and slaps her friend's hand. "Long story short,"

"Thank God."

"Shut up." Lauren sticks her tongue out. "So anyway, long story short I went to slip my hand into her pants and she stops me and tells me she has her period." Camila's eyebrows furrow and she tilts her head and looks around Lauren before resting on her eyes again.

"Okay..." The brunette drawls out seemingly confused. "So she kicked you out because she has her period?" She asks thinking she has come to the end of the story.

"What? No." Lauren is quick to respond.

"So wait, what's the problem?" Her shoulders slump when she realizes she can't figure out this puzzle.

"She said I couldn't... that we weren't gonna, ya know, get it on because she has her period." Camila nods, obviously understanding where the other brunette is coming from. Lauren looks away and chews on her lower lip which tells Camila one thing, Lauren said something stupid or did something stupid or both.

"What did you do?" The brunette inquires accusingly.

"Ugh!" Lauren groans, kicks her feet and slams her arms into the bed. "I said that it was fine and that she could just..." She trails off making it hard for Camila to hear the last part of it and when she finds her friend staring at her expectantly she rolls her eyes. "I said she could just give me a blow job." Camila's jaw drops and hits her friend on the top of the head. "Ouch!"

"You did not?" Camila asks in shock, not at all expecting that to come out of her friend's mouth.

"I'm here and not there, aren't I?" Lauren grumbles throwing her arms over her eyes and whines.

"Why would you...? How could...?" The brunette shakes her head in disbelief, at a complete loss for words and then can't help herself from laughing and laughing hard. "You are such an ass!" She smacks Lauren's arm causing her to yelp in faux pain once again and Lauren throws her hand out hitting the brunette in the leg.